Happy Moments

He smiled at me. His smile seemed to brighten the room. I’m glad that for the millionth time I was the reason he was smiling. I know I am being selfish saying that but if you met him, if you were like me, the person he loved, you would say the exact same thing. I loved him, and he loved me. I just told him so and that’s what made him smile. This was somehow better than every other time.

“I’m glad you told me.” He whispered and he kissed me. I kissed him back happily. That topped the list of happy moments. Happy moments, that’s what kept me from going insane from so many other things in my life.

The next day was his football game. He got me a sideline pass so I wouldn’t be worried about that head cheerleader that’s always flirting with him. That blond stupid girl that couldn’t get a boyfriend and stop flirting with other peoples boyfriend and no more false hope for those boys. But I know she won’t not until my boyfriend is single.

But this is the last thing on my mind as I get to school. I see her pull up and she begins to flirt with every football player in sight. How disgusting. But I don’t have to worry about her. Prom is coming up and I already have a date.

On the day of the prom I saw something interesting. The bane of my existence putting a corsage on. She had a date! Everyone was free from her! This had to top the list of happy moments. Now I could enjoy the dance.