Vampire Love. | Teen Ink

Vampire Love.

November 1, 2010
By stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
25 articles 1 photo 65 comments

I was walking along the beach, grieving about my dead my boyfriend, m eyes were tearing and as a tear drop down from my eye, I looked at the moon and said "just give me one more day with him, just one to kiss him one last kiss to tell him I love him, just one day", then I looked back down and I suddenly y saw him in front of me, there he was I was sure it was him, how can I forget that long body built posture, and that curved like nose, and those red watery lips , and those golden brown eyes and that golden brown hair. It was him, I am positive this was Jason, this was my boyfriend , but how can it be, a few hours ago I was crying on his grave and now he is in front of me, how could it be. I closed my eyes and rubbed them then opened them back, and I could still see him he was right there, I approached him and said "are you Jason?"
He smiled and said "I am"
"but you are dead, aren’t you , are you some kind of a ghost?" I asked him, he smiled and said , "hope I was a ghost, at least I would be dead not alive and killing", he looked into my eyes and said "summer , don’t tell anyone you saw me, and just forget about it, I am alive but I am no longer good, I am no longer a man , or actually the man you loved, I am someone else different, I am a monster"
I held his hand to believe what he said and told him "you are no monster, you are my Jason, and nothing on earth will prevent me from being with you when you are alive, I don’t know how this happened , but this is faith , faith wants us together and I wont stand in is way"
He said "I cant be with you any more, I am telling you to back of, I don’t want to hurt you", then he pushed me away , I fell down on the sand but then he directly bent downward and helped me up he said "I am sorry, but I lost it, and now you have to go"
I told him "no , I wont go, you are alive and I know it, how I don’t care, all I care about is that you are here and I can see you, feel you, I can also kiss you" . I approached him and this time he didn’t repel me, he didn’t push me away, nor did he yell, I closed my eyes and put my lips on his, but this time I couldn’t feel his watery lips, all I could feel was fangs, huge fangs that were about to sink through my lips so I pushed away, this time it was me that pushed away.
Jason turned ashamed ,and said "you see I told you to back off, I told you I was no good, but you didn’t believe me"
"what are you , a vampire?" I asked, then I said "there is no such thing as a vampire", he said "oh yes there is such thing as vampires, I didn’t know about it till I was bitten by one, a day before I died, ha"
"how did it happen" I asked him, he held my hand and we started walking and he said "I was walking down the beach, this beach suddenly a group of boys and girls two girls and two boys, came and stood in front of me, I asked them to back off but they didn’t like it , the held me down and bit me , sucked my blood , they left me here on the sand , but thank god Leon was here, a vampire that saved me, he told me I had to be dead in the eyes of others , because a week from now when the transformation was done I wont be able to be inches from a human without going through his flesh, without sucking his blood, he gave me a pill that makes me loose pulse for some hours , you buried me and then he dug me out, and here I am alive but dead at the same time, two days from now I will be a real vampire."
It felt as if someone just punched me in the face the creatures I thought were imaginary, are alive, but now that I know he is still breathing I can t leave him , I cant let go of him, before I could say anything he said "summer please go and never come back, I am dead put that in your mind, please"
My eyes started tearing up and I stood in front of him and said "no, I cant think of you as dead when you are still breathing"
He held my arm tight and said , "but this wont be good, standing in front of you and willing to kill you", I said "but at least you have two or three days, let us spend them together , just these days then we will figure it out, ok". He nodded, held my hand and we started walking by the shore.
Two days, two days of just passionate love, I couldn’t stop looking at him in these days, all I did was stare at him and hold his hand tight, but that was for two days.
"summer, it is time for you to leave, my transformation will be complete by tomorrow, I can feel it in my body, I am changing", I didn’t know what to say, I am in love with him I cant leave him, I said no and started yelling and screaming but eventually he was right, I should leave, I just asked for one day with him, and I had two, so I left.
I couldn’t sleep that night all I thought about was him, I didn’t know what to do, I had to be with him, and if it meant dying well I don’t care, so I stood up and went back to where he lived, knocked at the door. He opened, his eyes were red as blood and his fangs were larger than before, I was shocked, but I had to be with him, so I said "change me, change me to what you are a vampire, change me, at least then when I kiss you , you wont have to kill me, we can be together forever"
He turned around and said "summer go , go before I loose control", I turned to face him and looked him in the eye, and told me "loose control, and change me, if you love me "
He said "I love you that is why I don’t want you to suffer, I don’t want you to feel the urge of thirst, I love you more than anything, that is why I wont change you"
I felt a tear drop from my eye, to my lips , he approached me and wiped of my tear. I could feel him suffer from inside, to stay in control…
Now I didn’t know what to do, he turned around and said "summer please leave.", as I was about to go out of the door to forget about him , I had a flashback of our moments together, our memories, when I woke up from the flashback, I looked back at him to see him one last time, then I saw a knife on the table right beside me.
I held the knife and said "if you love me, you'll do the right choice", then I stabbed myself with the knife, and fell on the ground.
Jason.
"SUMMER" I yelled, I killed her , she stabbed herself because of me, but I can change it, I can let her breathe again and change her, I bent down to her and held her, removed her hair from around her neck and when I was about to go through her flesh to change her, I smelled her scent , her amazing scent that I wont smell anymore, when I bite her she will no longer be human, she wont urge for me as she used to, instead she will urge for blood, she wont be summer. And because I loved her, I couldn’t change her, I couldn’t make her suffer , I couldn’t maker feel the pain, instead let her peacefully die, instead of manically living.
*
*
*
When I could feel no pulse, I kissed her by her neck and walked away………..