things happen for a reason | Teen Ink

things happen for a reason

By yareli GOLD, Terrell, Texas
yareli GOLD, Terrell, Texas

everyone is the same in a different way

when i was young i had my first love and it feeled so magical but im going to tell you what happen.
his name was bobby and he loved me more than i could ever love myself.we started to go out and had a lot of fun together.some people hate on other people relasionships.there was this girl and she never liked me as a friend or her best enemy.so she told bobby that i was cheating on him when i wasnt.bobby believed her and that night we talked on the phone i broke up with him because he dint believe me.then he relaised i was saying the truth and tried to get back together.but i said no.one night i coulnt sleep and i decided to give him a chance.the next day he dint come, i thought he was sick or something.then for the next few weeks he dint came either.one day at school i was heading to my class when i saw his dad talking to the principal.when his dad left the office i asked him where was bobby.he said he was in a better place than here,and then he left.the next day in the annoucements the principal said that bobby and his mom had died in a car accident.i wanted to cry and sream, but i just hold my tears.now it have been 2 years from that and i miss him more each day, i wish i could hear him call my name once more and tell me he loves me.i have learned to tell the people you love that you love them because maybe tomorrow you wont be able.. it may be the last time you going to see them.one day the principal called me to his office and i went.he said that bobby had wrote a note and that is was for me.it said:I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS DO.NO MATTER WHERE I GO OR DO,I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE BY YOUR SIDE.YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPEN IN MY LIFE.i just started to cry. :(

i wrote this story because it helps people to see that the one person you love the most is not going to be there forever..

Zxarra GOLD said...
Zxarra GOLD, Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire

Earth without art is "eh"

I like the message of your story but I really think you should use proper grammar. Also, in the beginning I think you should avoid saying "I will tell you about it" because people will figure that out for themselves. The beginning of a story is usually the part that grabs the reader's attention so you want to make it interesting.