flip 4U | Teen Ink

flip 4U

By missTaco BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts
missTaco BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts

Enjoy Today, because you could die tomorrow

"love me, forever" said shannon, her long chesnut hair blowing away from her face, revealing soft blue eyes. "forever, baby
i'll never stop loving you" replied her boyfriend, tyler. tyler and shannon had been together for six months, and although they
were only seventeen, the love they shared was real. standing underneath a maple tree, tyler pulled shannon closer toward
him, his hands around her waist. their lips met. for a few moments they shared a magical kiss. shannon suddenly pulled away. "oh god!" she exclaimed,
clasping her hand over her mouth. a man was watching the whole scene. that man happened to be shannon's father, his
car parked right next to them in the high school parking lot. shannon smelled the alcohol on his breath, he had been drinking too much. whiskey, thought shannon.
miserably. "get into the car RIGHT now shannon!" he yelled "i said move your fat a-- into my f------ car!" he screamed,
banging on the hood of the silver 2006 toyota camry. shannon did, with shameful tears streaming down her face.
tyler stood
there, dumbfounded and embarassed. part of him wanted to tell shannon to get away. this man is dangerous, father or not.
but he said nothing out of fear. the camry sped out of the parking lot at 60 MPH, the crazed alcoholic father did not even
notice that he was driving out of control. "dad please, dad slow-no no wait!" these were shannons last words. the car drove
off a cliff, flipped over, and they both died. THE END

all of my stories end in death so...yeah

on Oct. 13 2010 at 6:59 pm

thank you. glad u like it

bookprincess said...
on Oct. 13 2010 at 6:56 pm
i liked this story even with the tragic ending, it was wonderful and sweet at the same time.