I'll Love You Forever More | Teen Ink

I'll Love You Forever More

I’m sitting on my bed, the rain bashing against my already crappy window, thinking about the past. My dead boy friend that I’ll never get over no matter how much I try. I lay my head on my pillow, when my phone rings, I answer.

“Hello?” then suddenly, I feel a tug behind my gut, and I don’t know exactly, but I guess I was pulled into my phone. I felt a little like a ghost, and then I looked to where I was, I was on a with James, little did I know it was going to be my last. We were inside the little Starbucks a few blocks away from the university, it was five years ago, I was only 20.

“Aly, lets run away, get away from all this crap, live a life together in Spain or Italy!” James said enthusiastically.

“I don’t know… I really want to major in photography and writing…” truly, I was afraid of what my parents would say.

“It doesn’t matter, we can teach each other, and learn from each other,” James was all for adventure. I leaned in to kiss him when suddenly his eyes rolled up into his head, the Starbucks lights started to flicker, everything felt as cold as ice, I was scared, no, terrified.

Then James started to speak in a kind of way Seers do in books when there telling a prophecy or something: “LEAVE ALY, YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE WHEN THE DARK LORD COMES HE WILL TRY TO KILL YOU, YOU HAVE THE BLOOD HE NEEDS, THE BLOOD IN YOUR VAINS, YOU MUST RUN NOW! YOU MAY LIVE IF YOU LEAVE ME TO BE HIS SLAVE FOREVER AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.”

“NO! I’m not going to leave you here for this dark lord guy come on!” I tried pulling his arm, but he wouldn’t budge. Then a red mist started swirling in the middle of the café, I held on to James, I didn’t want to let him go, “Stupid girl, you should not have done that, you have no where to run!” this guys voice was high and raspy.

Then suddenly James left his trance and came back, he shouted, “Leave her alone!” after that all I can remember is that I fell unconscious and I woke up in the hospital, I asked where James was, and I got the most horrible news. My gut pulled me back out of my phone.

Then a voice said, “Aly, run, he’s coming again, and I’m not here to protect you… Run…” it was like James’s voice.

A red mist swirled I saw a knife, green light, and blacked out. I’m dead, but with James forever more.