Our story part 1 | Teen Ink

Our story part 1

By freewriter_123 SILVER, Miramar, Florida
freewriter_123 SILVER, Miramar, Florida

"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door." ;)

Justin. I had known him since I was able to walk and have been best friends ever since. When I was fifteen I started to have a crush on him. I loved his laugh, the way he smiled, how his blue eyes sparkled. I kept it to myself but I knew we were perfect for each other. I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me. This crush went on for about three years. Through that period of time I had dated a guy who really broke my heart. I had found him making out with another girl at the park. I cried all day in my bedroom. When Jacob came over to hang out he found me crying on my bed and ran to my side. He was the shoulder I cried on and the one I poured my feeling out to. When I was through crying he did something I didn’t expect. He left. Without a word or explanation, just gone. The next day I found out that he went to the park where he found him still with the other girl and he punched him in the face. I gave him a hug when I saw him thanking him for being there for me. So anyways when we were nineteen he started seeing this girl. I didn’t really care he dated many before so it didn’t bother me. At first the girl seemed nice when Justin introduced us, but when she realized that me and Justin were best friends she treated me like crap. Whenever I saw her in the halls she would bump into me knocking me to the floor. She always said sorry in a sarcastic voice and walked away. Even when we were around Justin she would ask me to leave or ask Justin if they could go to her house. Justin and I hung out less and less. I was missing my best friend and was tired of getting pushed around. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I went to Justin’s house to tell him the truth. When I got there I saw Alyson’s (his girlfriend) car. I didn’t care. I went up to his room to find Justin, Alyson, and a bunch of kids from school just hanging out. “Hey Rosie what’s up?” He asked smiling his bright smile. Alyson threw me a look but I ignored her. “Can we talk for a minute?” I asked him. Alyson hugged on to Justin tighter. “Don’t leave me.” She said to him like she needed him to breathe. “Relax I’ll be back in a minute.” He kissed her and went with me outside. I told him the whole story about how Alyson was trying to break our friendship, but he refused to listen. Saying that she would never do that and was shocked I would even make something up like that. We yelled at each other arguing over who was right. “You know what. If you are making up ridiculous lies just so we can break up, then I don’t even know why were friends.” It broke my heart for him to say those words. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn’t. “Then our friendships over.” I said and I turned and started to run. I heard him scream wait, but I couldn’t. I just kept running. It didn’t really matter anyways. I was going to FIU and he was going to Colombia, far away from me. So about a year had passed and I was doing just fine. My grades were great and I had just started my first year. One day I had just finished class and then I saw someone I didn’t expect to find. “Where have you been?” Justin asked smiling.

In my last somebody asked me to post more. So this is going to be a three part series. Hope you like it. Please comment.

Haley_Elizabeth GOLD, Wallingford, Vermont

"Embrace imperfection rather than hide your flaws."

This is a really nice story so far. Cant wait to read more! 

But, if you could explain to me something that would be great. i'm a little confused on who Jacob is. 

freewriter_123 SILVER, Miramar, Florida

I hope you liked it. Plz tell me what you think...