Isn't This What You Want?

[Two teen girls are in the woods at midnight to get away from a party. The brunette’s ex-boyfriend is harassing her and the red-head is hiding from everyone at school who thinks she is a freak...which is almost everyone.]

[Note: Red-head= Sarah, Brunette= Caitlyn.]

Sarah: I don’t like this, Caitlyn. It’s creepy out here all alone.

Caitlyn: [With a sigh of irritation]: Sarah, give me a break. I need to get away from Greg and his drunken friends. I don’t want to be out here all alone.

Sarah: [Looks around suspiciously and fast.] Well why out in the woods? We’re so far from the party an-

Caitlyn: Exactly! I thought you want to get away from all those losers. I can help you do that, Sarah. Just stick with me.

[ There was a swoosh in the dark trees behind Caitlyn and Sarah gasped. Caitlyn gave her a sweet smile and giggled as she turned.]

Caitlyn: Sarah, meet Dominic. [ A tall dark figure appeared from the trees as Sarah backed away quickly.] It’s okay, Sarah. He’s with me. I guess you could call him my boyfriend.

[ The boy was defiantly different from any other boy at their high school. He was tall, about 6 ft. 2, and he wore a black leather jacket with black jeans and a white shirt. His hair was like one thick wave of blond across his forehead. He smiled at Sarah without any other movement.]

Dominic: [ Puts his arm around Caitlyn as they stare at Sarah with hungry eyes.] Hello, Sarah. It’s nice to meet you finally. Caitlyn has told me much… about you.

[ He walks over to her and slowly grabs the ides of her face and smiles into her dead expression. He pulled her close to her and inhaled her scent of strawberry and vanilla.]

Sarah: Caitlyn, what is he doing!? Caitlyn, get him away from me, please. What’s going on?

Caitlyn: [ Giggles loudly and goes to the side of Dominic glaring at Sarah with wide eyes and smile.] Please, Sarah. You said you wanted to get away from all of these freaks. Dominic can give that to you, us. All you have to do is let him, that’s all, Sarah. We can be like him and his clan. Alive forever and apart of a family, You know you want that. [ Caitlyn sloppily kissed Dominic on his cheek and he released Sarah grabbing onto Caitlyn waist and pulling him to her in a passionate kiss. He released her and stood there.] Do you want to…live forever, Sarah?

[Sarah’s eyes go blank as she feels a sharp pain in her head and jaw bone, a tight gripping feeling as she looses conciseness. Then she falls to the ground and blacks out completely.]

mudpuppy said...
So this is like a little play? Is there more? :)

DeadPeopleKinndaGrl replied...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 7:40 am :
yes it is and there is definately more for u! I'll put it in today and should see it in a wek or two! Thanx (: