All I Need (Part 2) | Teen Ink

All I Need (Part 2)

By SocialCollision SILVER, Hampton, Georgia
SocialCollision SILVER, Hampton, Georgia

\"When we\'re taught to love everyone, to love our enemies, What value does that place on love?\" Marilyn Manson

Last night I had the dream again. I had a treacherous battle with HIM.
HIM... The blue eyes. The beautiful black hair. The perfectly shaped lips. The porcelain skin. The features that seem to be carved out of the finest stone.
Again, all I could think of was kissing his perfect lips. The way my
petite, muscular body would fit right next to his. The way I would have to stand on tip-toes to reach his lips.
We fought by the light of the moon this time. His body just as
stealthy and quick as mine. Every move I made was countered perfectly by his. I was on fire tonight. I could feel the strength with which the earth seemed to lend me. But where I was on fire, he was scorching. Power seemed to radiate from his very fingertips. The earth seemed to tremble when he stepped upon it. I was dazzled by his sheer grace.
Again, it was my form that crumbled this time. This time he had me
pressed to his chest, My face buried in his chest. His face buried in my hair. We stood like this, savoring the feel of being together. We lingered like this for far to long. Especially considering the fact that we were supposed to be enemies.
I longed for him to kiss me. Again, he whispered the same question as
always, "Where have you been all my life?". This time i was able to answer his query, "I have always been with you in my heart." "I feel as if I have always known you. I think I love you.". At this he loosened his grip and held me more gently. I wrapped my arms around his waist.
For a while we took comfort in the others company. Then he gently guided me to a sitting position on the ground. Without even touching, we sat staring into each-others eyes. My steel-grey eyes meeting his glittering blue ones. Then he bent his head and kissed me. This was what I had been longing for, and now that I had it, i wasn't going to let it slip away.
The tenderness in this kiss was indescribable, but the passion gradually increased making me pull away. "I love you." He whispered. "As I love you." was my response. He leaned forward for another kiss. And then I woke up.
Again that longing for that type of love came flooding back. I wanted him to be real. He was all I had of that kind of love. Tears came to my eyes as I recalled the dream.

Another part of the dream I've been having:)

Riley141 GOLD said...
on Aug. 5 2010 at 11:48 am
Riley141 GOLD, Yale, Michigan

" Always do right. This will gratifiy some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

You realy have talent. Good job. Keep writing.