She's Gone | Teen Ink

She's Gone

June 23, 2010
By Gummy_Ummy_Worm BRONZE, Georgetown, California
Gummy_Ummy_Worm BRONZE, Georgetown, California
2 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
There are a million people out there that will say you can't. What you've got to do is turn right around and tell them 'watch me.'


He stood at her bedside, rubbing her ivory, lifeless arm as tears swelled in his eyes. Blood smudged her beautiful, porcelain-like face, that looked to be almost breakable if his lips even touched hers. Her eyelids covered her beautiful, electric, bright, sapphire blue eyes. His ears begged to hear her chime-like voice, that called for attention. Her normal violet scent covered by the scent of coppery blood and he could practically feel the distasted hatred. He softly stroked her gilded brown hair, that had strokes of golden blonde within it. Finally, after an hour, it set in and he broke down sobbing. He fell to his knees, sobbing into her lavender sheets that were stained slightly with her crimson red blood. He shook, rage and sadness drowning him.


He looks at her hand, and softly takes it in his. He kisses it softly and stares at her once more. “Oh my dear, lifeless, breathless, Alireese… I swear my darling, I shall avenge whomever has done this to you….” He softly whispers, running a hand through her hair lightly. Slowly, he stands, tucking the fragile girl in with her beautiful rose pattern comforter. He takes a deep breath and turns away, shutting his golden brown eyes and leaving the dark blue room that had been drenched in sparkles.


“Luxor.” He hears his name as he is about to leave Alireese’s home. With hopes high, he whips around, just to have his hopes crushed once more. It was the girl’s mother. He softly sighs and nods.


“Yes, Mrs. Gillian?” He whispers, looking at the spitting image of Alireese. She had long, curling brown hair, and emerald green eyes, she was not tall, around 4’10” at the most. She had a soft round face that was beautifully clear.


“Luxor, I have a letter addressed to you. It was found when Alireese was found.” She says, holding up an ivory white envelope. His eyes widened and bulged from his head. He races to snatch the letter from Mrs. Gillian’s hand. His finger slices through the envelope, ripping it perfectly open. He grabs the letter from the envelope and flips it quickly open.


Luxor.

I told you I’d take the most precious thing from you. I told you. I warned you a thousand of times. Now lookie here. Your girlfriend is DEAD. Gone. What you going to do? Kill me? Go ahead and try to find me.

GOOD LUCK LUXOR.


The letter flutters to the ground, his face blank. He never thought the person would…



Luxor gains the strength to pick the letter back up and shakily puts it in the pocket of his black leather coat. “Th-Thank you Mrs. Gillian.” He whispers, then swiftly running out of the house.


Into the grassy landscape, where sun always shone, he stares into the forest. “Why…” The pain that swelled inside him was taken over by the rage of this killer. Now, with the swear buzzing in his head to Alireese, he was furious. Simply furious. He was willing to kill whomever, what ever it took to revenge Alireese’s death.


The author's comments:
This was a 12 a.m. project that I thought up, somewhere crossed between mid-evil ages and present day.