She loved him, he loved her...

From the moment they looked into eachothers eyes they were in love. They couldn't be seperate, and when they were forced to...they only thought of eachother. She was innocent. She neve loved someone as much as she loved him. But he was experienced, he loved many poeple. But he claimed that he only had feelings for her. But he claimed that with every heart that was broken before her. This thought haunted her. She knew the truth but she also knew the lov they shared was strong and pure. She loved him, she would die for him, she would give anything for him. She loved him. But he soon lost interest...he loved her but he also loved them, them, the other women, the ones before her. He was in love with them, with her, he knew he couldn't leave her without breaking her heart, but he had too. She looked out her window and saw him and her, they were loving, but she was broken. He made the choice to leav and leave her behind. She turned around and he was walking away, and he never said goodbye...</3

megjackson said...
i really liked this. i could so relate to it. you should add to it, though, but besides that, it's really good(:

ashkash95 said...
I like that it was short and almost in passing...makes it seem very realistic...and I'm sorry this is the fairytale version of what happened to you...guys can be jerks....

TuffGurl said...
it's interesting, but what's really the plot?? and u made some grammatical and spelling errors, but it's ok. I just didn't get the piece. 

Crissey2497 replied...
yeah the reason for the errors is because the format wouldnt let me erase anything...the plot is that they are in love but he is in love with someone else and he leaves her for the other woman

TuffGurl replied...
oh, goodness. maybe make it longer. i've been seeing a lot of really short articles, and for some reason it's sorta bugging me. maybe start another one with this plot and make it like two articles? I would love to read it. 

polyprincess16 said...
i really liked this, and i think its very relatable and sad but still cute. Could you maybe read some of my stuff as well? ;)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 10:05 am

Awww, that's really sad.  Great job, though!  I can really relate!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

Crissey2497 replied...
Thank you :) and I sure will.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!  I'm trying to get people to comment on my work, so I have some feedback-I want to know what people think of my writing.