Ten days

Ten days. Ten days to make you realize I'm the one you need. The one you want, you care for, and the one you can't go a minute without thinking about.

People say love is blind, then why is it that every time I see you flirting-or 'talking'-to some other girl, I can't stand it? Why is it that I started off this school you, dead set on making you mine, and I ave ten days left of the year, and you still don't belong to me? Why is it that I can tell you everything, and you'll listen, but yet, the most important things you can't remember? Why is it that if I miss one day of school, you somehow are able to sneak a text to me, to make sure I'm okay, yet you don't understand that I'll never be okay until you're mine?

There is 180 days to a school year. I've spent 170 of them thinking of ways to make you love me. And I'd gladly spend 170 more, just to keep you stuck on my mind. I need you, I want you, I can't go a minute with out you passing my mind. I'm crazy for you.

The things you say make me think he really does like me, then the next second, he makes me believe I'm nothing but a girl who rarely crosses his mind.

You make me laugh 'till I cry, and cry because you won't be mine. I can laugh with you about everything, yet you can piss me off at the snap of a finger.

I just want you to realize that in the last ten days of our school year, you'll be the only thing on my mind. I know you'll never think the same for me, but I can't do anything but tell you...that I love you. I can't function unless I'm thinking of you or I'm with you. You can read me like an open book, so I wonder, do you know how much I love you?

_Elsy_ said...
love it. though she is a little obssive, which makes it more instresting. And i like that you repeated the lines. btw-can you please check out some of my stuff?

Glambert4Life32 replied...
thanks:) I will

_Elsy_ replied...
your welcome

LoveLikeWoe said...
I LOVE THIS

xoFindYourOwnWonderlandox replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 am
Thank you:)