Dear diary | Teen Ink

Dear diary

Dear diary, I got in trouble today. Well I was caught chewing gum in class today and Lisa found out. She told me if I ever get in trouble again she would burn my mouth shut. I told my dad everything and he’s only sitting around smoking pot and drinking beer like im not even alive in this hellhole. I don’t hate Lisa, my stepmother, but I really dislike her, because well first of all she hurts me badly and she’s so freaking rude. Well that’s it for today diary I hope my father gets rid of this slut from our house soon.

Dear diary, I HATE MY LIFE I WANT TO DIE, I WANT TO LET GO OF THIS PAIN INSIDE ME. I WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO CUT MY WRISTS AND LET MY BLOOD FLOW DOWN MY ARMS AND RELEASE ALL MY PAIN. I WANT TO RUNAWAY FROM MY HELL THAT I CALL HOME. I WANT TO CRY, BUT IM SO AFRAID TO LET MY TEARS BE FREE. IM JUST SCARED OF LIFE ITSELF.

Dear diary today was an ok day. School was way better. But Lisa was been a Meany and didn’t want to feed me. Ugh I really don’t like her! But she’s my step mom and I have to deal with her. Ugh bye diary I have to go my dad is being a pain again.

Dear diary, I haven’t talked to you diary in a long time. Lots of stuff had happened till then. Well for one thing im 12 and my dad forgot and Lisa just smacked me in the face because she felt like it. And I got…well… I was "touched". I don’t want to tell anyone because well im afraid to, so diary you better not tell anyone, and you’re my friend I had to tell you, you’re the only real friend I know. I didn’t know what was going on but this man just grabbed me when I was walking home and, I don’t know I felt nasty when he pushed me out of his cramped up car. Im scared diary

Dear diary, Omg long time no see. Im 20 today!!!!. Omg I was just cleaning out my apartment and I came across this little notebook. Aww well I moved out of my house, and as you’ve remembered my father, well he passed away 5 years ago, drug overdose. And Lisa well she disappeared, but recently she left me a message on facebook that said hi and she needed money and blah blah blah. Guess what I did? DELETE! Well I have a boyfriend, his name is Will and he’s completely amazing, and he was the only person I told him about my incident when I was 12, other then you of course, diary. I love you diary even though you’re not a real person, but in my world you’re the only person I love with my whole heart. I LOVE YOU DIARY!!!!

lol i was bored