My Not So Perfect Life | Teen Ink

My Not So Perfect Life

May 8, 2010
By romancewriter13 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
romancewriter13 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
2 articles 0 photos 6 comments

She walks down the hallway. I don't understand what boys find so interesting about her. Is it her thick brown hair, her chocolate brown eyes? What makes her so special. Special enough to rain over everyone like the queen and we are her servents.

Sean: Wow! Natalia is so hot!

Me: What do you see in her? She’s just a brat who wants attention, like every other girl in this school.

My school, Reynolds High, same as any other school has a social food chain:



1. Cheerleaders- these girls rule the school



2. Well it doesn’t really matter because nobody cares about the people after that, people like me.



My name is Sam, short for Samantha. I live in one of those small towns that no one has ever heard of on Idaho. I have two best friends, Sean and Billy. We do almost everything together and have all our classes together. So now lets continue with my NOT so perfect life...

Billy: No, she’s different, she’s... perfect! perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect..... everything.

Me: Ugh, she’s just a little s**** who thinks everyone in the world is ether in love with her or will be.

Sean: If that’s her theory then it’s working really well.


I love my friends, but sometimes their just to much. Yay! The bell rings and I am saved from this torture!! Now, to english class!

The author's comments:
Should I continue?? What do you guys think so far??