Dear Boy | Teen Ink

Dear Boy

Dear Boy,

I know you are out there somewhere, the one boy that will make all my dreams come true, and if you are reading this then you could be that one boy. I hope you know that I am searching for you night and day, in my dreams and in reality, and once I have found you I hope that our love can be like all the movies and songs and stories make love to be like. My one dream in life is to have a happily ever after, and with you it could become real.

Boy, I hope you know that I will do whatever I can to make you happy, even if it’s to watch sports with you or do something that I wouldn’t normally do. Boy, I hope that you will try to make me happy, too (I like white roses and Cheetos, just so you know). Boy, I hope that you will do things you want to do and you don’t do everything with me just because I want you to. Boy, I hope you know that I want to spend time apart, but after that time apart, let’s spend every second together. Boy, I hope that you will try to learn everything you can about me because I want to learn everything about you. Boy, I hope you know that I don’t expect you to remember everything I every told you but please remember my birthday. Boy, I hope that I can give you everything you want, and you will want to do the same. Boy, I hope that you don’t mind when I go a little crazy, or have my little freak outs, just tell me you are there and I will never run away, and if it seems like I do, I’ll always come back. Boy, I hope that you know that you bring butterflies to my tummy and you are what I think of every night before I go to bed. Boy, I hope that you know that the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning is “My gosh, he’s beautiful.”, but then that always leads my mind to you. Boy, I hope you know that I’ll be looking forward to spending every day of eternity with you. Boy, I hope you don’t mind but I think about you every day. Boy, I hope you know that I want to fall asleep on the couch with you, take walks in the middle of winter with you, grow old with you, lay in the middle of a field in August watching the stars with you. Boy, I hope that when life is sad that you will let me wrap my arms around you and whisper sweet words in your ear until those bad times have pasted. Boy, I hope you know that I am a romantic and I feel the need to make everything happy and when I get sad I watch movies that are sappy and love filled to make myself feel better. Boy, I hope that when I get sad like this you will sit down, wrap your arms around me, and watch the movie with me. Boy, I hope you know that if I cry while you do that I’m crying because I know that you love me. Boy, I want you be your first. Boy, I want to love you in every way. Boy, I hope you will be my prince and my protector and my cheese and my dream come true and my lover and my best friend.

Boy, I hope you feel the same.

I love you.

A Girl

A Letter to that boy, whom I may or may not know, about what I want them to know and always remember.

on May. 13 2010 at 9:41 am
LovelyMiss GOLD, Floresville, Texas

awe So cute :D keep writting