Chapter three contiunes from the ball room: Ten years have past

That night as I was on the plane, the tears wiled up in my eyes because I know that I would not see Darrike for a long time. It's ten years later and I have a child and her name is Annebell LeeAnne Smith. The top secerit misson I was in Eurpoe! I was raped and I got pargent at firts everybody told me that I should give it away; but I didn't! I keepet her and she is now five years old, she is so beutiful. I fainaly got darricks number and I called him and told him I'am coming back to the United States but he does not know about my baby girl that i had! I'am going back to Texas i was excited I'am know 28 and I miss Darriack so musch i wounder if he is the same way? Or did he faninly grown up? It took 14 hours just to get to New york i had to change airplanes then it took an other 6 hours just to get back into Texas. We have fianly arrieved home so I called Darrike on his phone and I asked him where are you? Then he said look behind you! and there he was, I run as fast as I could we huged we kissed we huged again. Then Annebell said, "mamma who is that guy?" I told her that it is a friend of maine that I have not seen in a long time!