Chapter two: How to say good bye

Its now a monday and i seen Darrik in the hall ways I said, "hello" and he waved me on like we have never even met that drive me crazy I thought he liked me. But however it was graduation and we will not see each other after high school. I was really sad! or no! I was mad as Hell how he can do this to me I thought maybe if prosiable we could work things out with our friends what a miunte they cant tell us what to do. So I run down the hall but what I didn't know is that he was doing the sameing we bumped into each other and started to talk and telling each other how we really fell about each other then.... then we kissed and it was like if there was fairworks going off ever where it was really romaniceing. That night after graduation we went to a party together and it was the amazing thing I had ever been to will I have been to many partys with my friend but this party had ever thing!! After the party I went to his appartment we did not drunk or anything that like most teens would have. but we, we where differnt we were to be togethter for ever. Then Darrike said, "what college are you going to?" I was like I'm not going to college i'm going to the nation grad." and he was like "how can I came and see you?" I told him it was close to home so I would come and vist when I can and I told that i leve tommorow for traing. The next moring I got up and Darrike was in the ketchen making breakfeast and I was like that smeels good what are you cooking? and he was like I'm making breakfeast! I said, "you cook!! Thats cool! What time is it!" and he was like its seven o clock. I said oh okay thanks for a good night but I have to go at noon! and he was like your weclome and I will be here waiting for you my love. I blushed and give him a kiss on the lips. we ate breakfeast but however, whaile eating breakfeast I got an enmergeny call from my cadate officer and he said that my airplane is all ready for me when I get there. I told Darrike its time for me to go away for a little while, and when I come back if that would be a changes for us to be togerther and he said, "I will waite for you Anne!"