Teenage Love Story 4

. Guys. They can be so…..simple. But if they were so simple, wouldn’t I be able to tell if Jonah thought I was cute, or if he was just showing the new girl around to be nice? I guess I was going to have to find out.
“Well, I want to go ride the Ferris wheel” Cammie declared, smiling sweetly at Jonah. Then to my disappointment, he smiled back. Though I felt as if my heart had been crushed, I did my best to keep a smile on my face. Suddenly I just wanted to go home. Jonah must have noticed the look on my face when he smiled back at Tara. He looked at me with soft eyes and smiled. A smile that I couldn’t help but smile back to. Even if he didn’t like me the way I wanted him to, just being around him was good enough for me. “Great, then we better start walking over there before the line gets even longer. We’ll meet you guys at the hotdog stand after, okay?’ Jonah said, looking at Caleb and John. They nodded and started heading in the other direction along with Steph. “I’m not hungry, so I’ll just go with you guys”, Tara said. As we started walking toward the Ferris wheel, I felt Jonah sort of drift back so he was walking right beside me. I could feel his jacket brushing against my arm, heat radiating off it. It made all the rest of my body feel warm inside. I had a feeling my cheeks were the color of cherrys right now. It seemed like the walk to the Ferris wheel was taking forever. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cammie slowly drift back to Jonahs other side. I could feel my blood boiling. At just that moment, we passed a crowd of people, making it impossible for all three of us to walk side by side at the same time. I took a deep breathe, told myself to let it go, and walked a few steps up to where Tara was standing. When she saw me she gave me a disgusted look and quickly looked the other way as if I weren’t there. Or so she wished. How did my life get so filled with drama so fast? I asked myself. I felt like someone had just let the air out of my happy balloon. Still, I walked with my head high and shoulders broad. Its called self respect, I thought with a grin, or at least a half grin. Finally, we reached the line to the Ferris wheel, which was surprisingly short. I looked at Tara to see if she could possibly bare to sit with me for five minutes and was surprised to see that somewhere along the walk, she picked up two people. Talk about spaced out. There was a girl, who gave me a semi-smile, which wasn’t too bad compared to the look on Tara’s face. The guy beside her looked at me with friendly eyes, something I hadn’t seen since Jonah talked to me. He smiled, his brown eyes sparkling. I smiled back warmly, glad to have someone actually welcome me. “Hi ,I’m Micah”, he said with a surprisingly gentle voice. “And you are?”
“New”, I said with a grin. “So I noticed”, he said jokingly. “ I meant what’s your name?” I started to answer, but was cut off by Cammie(there’s a shocker) who was having a hushed argument with Jonah. They stopped when we turned to stare, but I had a feeling they were talking about me. I strained my ears, trying to here what Cammie was now whispering to Jonah. “………nice to her, if you sit with me...”I heard her say in a persuading tone. I felt ticked off all over again. I didn’t want her to be nice to me, she can hate for all I care. I just wanted Jonah. I must have had a look on my face, because Micah gave me a weird look. “ Sorry”, I said. He looked alarm. “ Did I say something? Cause you don’t have to tell me your name if its against your New Jersey rules or something. “, he said with a retreating smile. I laughed, surprising myself. It felt good though, like a weight being lifted. “No, its fine. My name is Skyler. I would tell you I’m from New Jersey, but looks like you already knew that”, I said with a curious look on my face. He chuckled. “I heard Miss ‘stick up her butt’ telling Jenna about you.”, he said gesturing to Tara.” Here for the whole summer huh?” I shrugged and smiled. “ Looks like it.” “ You don’t sound to thrilled about it.”, he said giving me a playful, sad puppy face. I laughed. “ No, I’m glad, its just…” I glanced at Jonah talking to Cammie. ”…I don’t know” I said. “Ahhhh, I see what you mean. You’ve got the Jonah syndrome. A very common virus here in California.” He nodded knowingly.I smiled for what seemed like the billionth time while talking to Micah. “Oh really?” I acted surprised, even though we both knew it was obvious that Jonah was practically irresistible. “ Oh yes, I’ve seen it many many times before. In fact you could call me an expert on it”, he said thoughtfully. I put my hand on my head in despair. I sighed loudly. “Oh, dear, I hope its not deadly! Is there, by any chance, a cure?” I took a flirtatious step towards him. ‘ Well I have seen one antidote that seems to work.” He smiled, a devilish gleam in his eyes. I opened my eyes wide and gasped. “Huh! And what would that be?” He slowly put his arm around me.” I’m really not supposed to tell but…..He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “ It’s a type of medicine called ‘Micah-dote’. I hear it works like a charm.” I laughed. Suddenly, I realized how quiet it seemed. Oh crap. I quickly took a step away from Micah and turned to see Tara, Jenna, Jonah, and Cammie staring at us. “ Well, you sure work fast don’t you?” Cammie said with a sneer. I rolled my eyes. I was sick or her crap. I looked at Jonah, but he was just staring blankly at the bench beside us. “Don’t be jealous, Cammie. We all know your just mad at Skyler because she actually has a shot with Jonah, while you don’t.”, Micah said. I looked at him, surprised, then smiled. He gave me a reassuring glance. “ Don’t you agree Jonah?” he said, jokingly. Cammie obviously couldn’t take it anymore. She turned and stormed off, Tara quickly doing the same. Jonah finally laughed. He looked at Micah shaking his head. “Man, you’re gonna get your head bitten off.” Micah pretended to brush it off. “Nah, she won’t eat me. Too many calories.” He smiled. “So are we gonna ride this wheel thingy or what?” He roped his arm through Jenna’s. “ See you guys”, he said winking. I watched him and Jenna get on and smiled. We were next. I looked at Jonah. “So…I guess its just you and me..” He smiled back. “Ya.” He gently took my hand and lead me to the gate. ‘”Next!”, the ticket guy said. “ That’d be us, thanks” Jonah said smiling. I almost screamed. He said ‘us’. ?

akatty said...
oh my gosh! i totally just slipped by this & now im in love with it! PLEASE make more of it! If this was an actually book that i could keep, i would. (: Your talented! I really want to read more soon c:

mrs.malik said...
MMMMOOOORRRRREEE  PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO GOODDD!!!! XD

KiraVogt2896 said...
I read all your stories, but these 4 are one of my favorites! good job! :)

awesumsneha said...
this is so awesome...! plz write more and more :D when are u uploading the next part ??

Jadebluekiss said...
Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:05 am:
Dont end it here i want want a fifth ! I want a fifth ! I want a fifth ! LOL :)

kindlegirl said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:52 pm:

1 word: MORE

Laughing_Panda_Girl said...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:02 pm:
The first time I was on this website I saw your Teenage Love Story, it was the first thing I clicked on, the first thing I read and the one story on this whole website that I fell in love with. I wish there was more of it though. Just like the other 50+ people who commented, I also want more. :D

swim2pro said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:40 pm:
yeah, more please! your story is just getting to the good part!!

Alex is the name said...
more plz more!!!!

writinggirl198 said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 5:02 pm:
!!love it!!!!! its simply awesome! your writing is good and you give alot of detail i feel like i am there with her. i think your an amazing writer :)

Dee.D said...
Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:07 am:

Well, it's quite intriguing but you really need to keep track of the names. In the beginning you say that the "leader" is called Tara and then in the next part you call her Cammie. Also, I think a little more attention to the punctuation would help a lot and rereading and editing always helps a writer grow :)
Besides that, it's quite an interesting idea! Summer romances are always fun, 'Roman Holiday' for example :)

Keep up the good work! 

julialove94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:23 pm :
I was just about to comment on the same thing with the names. Thats a big thing to watch out for. Maybe in order to help you remember, write down the names of your characters and a small description down of what their characters is like/does. Always helps me remember :) keep up the nice work though! :)

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 4:25 pm:
I do really love reading these stories, because of the realness and how in the moment it is. (I really love that by the way, mostly because thats how I act). But I'd also love to see some improvements. I think you should write in paragraphs because its much easier to read/follow, and try reading it over a couple times before you post because the names get confusing. Explain a little more, add some depth so we can get a good picture of what you're talking about. Finally, make them longer! I'm rea... (more »)

13akellermeier said...
LOVE IT!!! Keep writing i want to know what happens next!

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think i'm hooked on your writing. I'm honestly not big on romance....... in full truth my friend forced me to read at least ONE romance article. I'm glad i was yours because i can't stop reading it. Thanks for giving me some veriety :D And keep writing!!!!!

smilemoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like your use of voice and the characters and everything, but there are so many errors it is kind of distracting.

samiasaskia24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 12:25 am:
This story makes me want to here the next part of the story the whole time I'm reading!!!!! The only thing is there are a few typeoes. (hoe do you spell that??) ;)

OurSTORY said...
Though extremely cliche, these stories are entertaining enough to pass a coulpe mintues for sure. My only suggestion is to keep track of your names better. the names of minor characters occasionaly get switched which is slightly confusing.

XxilybbyxX said...

please part 5 and hurry!!!!! i love this story!!! read some of my poems?? :)

thinkingofyou said...
oh my gosh! i LOVVEEEEE these stories! keep wriing please! i wish this was an actual book!