i lost her

new york city baby that were we what it to be me and sam we live in this small town called weslaco in tx we both loved the same things movies food games i loved her u can say that but i was loseing her i barely remember the day she told me she was going to die some day i was thinking she was jokeing with me when she knows i love her sam whats wrong jon i got's to tell u some thing am loseing life every day when am with u i was crying when she said am dieing of cancer that i have 16 weeks to live all r dreams went down just like that i been with sam all my life . every feeling i get from sam is like she dose it what to leave me but i cant stop god i told her i will ever love you sam dont forget that i look at her she crying on the floor i pick her up and i promist her i would it leave her life 6 weeks past she looks differt but that wont stop me from loveing sam i stop going to school to be with her i cant belive it every day she acts diff 16weeks ends i lost her befor she left i said i love u sam i will never forget u she kissed me her eyes went out her life left her i lost my life with out her. now am alwas sad i miss u sam god bless your life bye mwa mwa mwa mwa

Kerrigan-M said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 10:48 am
This is so sad. I about cried.

sadButtrying956 replied...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 10:22 am
aww plz dont cry