Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 6 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 6

February 18, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


She followed me but I don’t know why. She looked at me as I sat in the front seat ready to drove off to Paris. “I’m coming with you” she said. “No you’re not!” I yelled. “Sorry Smith but she actually is. We had to have three agents for this mission and she was our third strongest agent” Scarlet said with a frown. “Third?” Rose yelled. I laughed and smirked at her. She glared at me-again. ‘Fine whatever, get in, but if you get me pissed I’m dropping you off into the middle of nowhere!” I said while opening the passenger door. She just ignored me and jumped into the passenger seat. “Good luck, you guys. Oh and agent Smith I hope you re-untie with James soon!” Scarlet said with a smile. “Thanks!” I said and drove out of Head Quarters.

I was driving really fast. The car was really good. It made those noises when you drive really fast. It was so awesome! I thought to myself. During the car ride Rose kept looking away from me and I didn’t care, I actually liked it. I’m guessing we were already becoming enemies in some way. We also never said anything to each other-not even one word.

We just sat there listening to the radio. Then my pocket started vibrating. I took out my phone and saw the caller I.D. It was my mom! What was I supposed to tell her? Hey mom I’m a secret agent now! I’m in my new Lamborghini driving off to Paris with a hateful brat trying to find the man I love and helping him in this mission! Ok love you bye. Yeah that would sound so normal. Gosh I had to call her later. I hit the red button and rejected the call.

“Why didn’t you take that?” she asked. “It’s none of your business!” I said with a straight face and looking straight at the road ahead. She just humphed and turned back to where she was looking the whole time.

We continued driving non-stop. I guess Rose was trying to be a tough as me because I kept hearing her stomach growling and she wouldn’t say anything. And I didn’t care enough to ask. It started getting dark and we had to find a hotel to stay in.

Along the way we found a Marriott Hotel. It was pretty empty. We were just at the border of New York. Tomorrow we would drive to the boats. Then probably in about in a day and half I would be with James again. Just thinking about it sent chills through my body. I missed him so much! I thought to myself. I paid about $150 for night for the both of us. We went upstairs to the third floor and got ready for bed.

In a way I was jealous of Rose. She was beautiful and is a good fighter (not like me though). Still I didn’t want to be like her. She was a hateful brat. I’d rather be like me. Always dorky. We went to sleep into our different beds and went to sleep.

*

*

*