We Are

I used to love the way you looked at me. I used to love the frayed end of your sweater sleeves. I used to love the feeling I’d get when your arms were around me. I used to love the smile on your face whenever you saw me. I used to love to breathe in your cigarettes scent. I used to love to hold your hand as we walked down the street. I used to love to kiss your soft lips. I used to love crying on your shoulder so you could comfort me and me smile. I used to love the feeling I got when you told me you loved me. I used to love talking on the phone with you at three in the morning. I used to love watching sports on TV with you. I used to love teasing you. I used to love stealing your clothes. I used to love running into your arms. I used to love the brightness in your eyes. I used to love the way you were always there for me when I needed you. I used to love being your girlfriend. But those days are no more. We are no more.

AmberAnn_d-_-b said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:01 pm:
I think this is a very good article. I love the way you had it transition throughout the story. It is very rythmical I think this would be a great poem.

forever_hiz replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 2:58 pm :
thank you. i think it would be a good poem too, but at the time i could really figure out how to make it "into a poem"

AmberAnn_d-_-b replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 3:03 pm :
Your welcome, I love poetry. I write alot of it, not that I am by any means a professional. I do understand that though.

forever_hiz replied...
Feb. 19, 2010 at 4:38 pm :
I love poetry too. And I'm the same, I write a lot of it, notebooks full. But i'm not a professional..far from it.