In the Arms of An Angel

Another day in the arms of an angel. He never stopped smiling, my permanent sunshine. It took barely anything to make his day. We were in our new apartment, with the VCR hooked up.None of our furniture had arrived from the storage locker yet. So we lay,intertwined on the floor accompanied by the farmiliar voice of Adam Sandler playing back from the small TV in which held the picture of both our favorite movies, 50 First Dates. I couldnt help but be distracted by the Adonis laying by my side. I drank in every detail of him. His skin was the color of coffee, not to dark but you could definately see the native-latino in him. His cheekbones were well-shaped, but not hard enough as if to give the impression he was unfriendly.His eyes were a hypnotizing golden-brown and they swallowed me up.His lips were two perfect curves, and a smile was beggening to pull at the sides as he realized I was staring again.His hair was jet black with natural hilights due to his love for nature.It fell messily across his eyebrows in large,uneven points.He pulled me close to his chest and produced a low,throaty chuckle. I could feel his abs ripple as he held me so tight my breath became short and fast. He noticed and let out a no-humor laugh. His arms loosened just slightly as he nuzzled my neck. He kissed the top of my hair and for the first time I noticed how abnormaly large he was. I shifted my weight so I was facign him instead of the TV. I smiled back at him and placed my small,pale hand on his dark warm skin. He smiled and kissed me softly. 'I love you' He whispered. " I know." I smiled and kissed him deeper to show I loved him more than life its self.

boysbreakheartssoydontwebreaktheirnecks said...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:25 am
awsum story

Destyni said...
umm..... is this guy in twilight?Taylor Lautner perhaps. Tori I know you so well! ahahaha Seriousy thoughgood discription i would'a been able to tell even if I didn't know you :D