Dream | Teen Ink

Dream

By ColorguardGirl SILVER, Effort, Pennsylvania
ColorguardGirl SILVER, Effort, Pennsylvania

"As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its' own skill." - Helen Keller

I close my eyes and throw the pillow back over my head. I wanted to go back to bed and finish my dream. My dream was happy, we were still friends. I love the message it sends me. It tells me what i really want. But i know it isn't true. and i promise i'm not crying over you, not anymore, because you're not worth the pain. I'd rather spend six days in the pouring rain than become attached to you one more time. And now i'm awake, no more dreams about you. The feelings i had are gone i left them on my pillow, they have decended, decended into oblivion!

on Feb. 24 2010 at 10:27 pm

Thanks. and i'll absolutaly check your work out. please keep looking at mine i love the feedback!

its_me GOLD said...
on Feb. 7 2010 at 4:23 pm
its_me GOLD, San Mateo, California
i totally agree with this! nicely done! would you mind giving my feedback on my work? I'd really appreciate it!