What i didn't see before... | Teen Ink

What i didn't see before...

November 5, 2009
By Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
7 articles 0 photos 19 comments

I see him... talking to his friends. He does not know i watch. He does not notice anything. I try to be noticed by him. I try not to like him. I tell people i don't like anyone. But everything i say is a lie. Why won't he understand that i'm the one. He does not need anyone else but me. He's more than just a crush. He's my first love, and right now my only. I see him looking at me when i pass him in the halls. I see him laughing with his friends, is he laughing at me???? Or is it something you don't see on the outside. I try to tell people, my friends, but they don't understand completely. All I can hope is that he realises how much he has changed. He used to be my friend, then my crush, and then my enemy, but sadly nothing more. Is he ashamed of me? Am i not good enough? Am I meirly just another girl in the croud? I'll never know untill I take a chance. I walk up to him, he turns his head and his friends do the same. But now there is no turning back, I keep going. I look him right in the eyes and watch him carefully. I can see past his innocent blue eyes, I keep looking into them. I put all his friends laughter in the back of my head. When I see that hint of the guy I knew before, I am hopeful. But that soon fades when he takes my hand and sarcasticly looks me into my eyes. I look away and think to myself that there is no point in trying. I start to pull away from his grip, He stops me. I look up and I notice all his friends are wondering what he is doing. He leans into me and i just stand there, not knowing what is going on. I feel his warm lips on mine. It feels like the kiss lasted forever. When he pulls away, I look up at him and then understand what was going on. I look him right in the eyes, at that moment I knew what I was going to say. "I know you have changed, but i'm not here to wait. Tell me when you know who you really are." I look at his friends and laugh the same laugh they gave me a couple of minutes ago. I look back at him and notice he is still in shock, and i just laugh. Im in control now!