Him...

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Thank you to everyone who commented!!!
I really appreciate it!!! Look out for some of my new work which I submitted a couple of weeks ago, I hope you like it. ;)

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Dec. 17, 2009 at 5:10 pm :
Thanks soooooo much... :)

Zero_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I know exactly how you feel. Great job and thanks for the comment!
-Blessed Be!
+++ZERO+++

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:04 am :
Thanks so much!!!!!
;)

Annaxoxo said...
Hey Em, I loved it!!!! ;)

melone96 said...
I love this! It reminds me so much of my personal experience! Keep writing! And stick to that saying!!! I DO! :D

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 4:30 pm :
I am so happy you like my writing!!!!!!
Thanks a million for commenting!!!
:)

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 4:31 pm :
P.S. I will always stick to that saying.

emmatheballerina said...
I really loved the line Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about. that was my favorite part! keep writing. you have some creative ideas

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:38 pm :
Thanks so much!!!!!
Look out for my new work!
I <3 you for commenting!!!

allie n. said...
this was really good! i love how you truly capture the emotions of being heartbroken over a guy you can't have. i read this and my mind immediately flew to my own personal experience. everything you wrote was literally EVERYTHING i felt. good job

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 4:37 pm :
I am smiling a ton right now!!!
It's all that I can dream that people like my work!!
Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!! :)

Quaglieria said...
Your story was excellent! I could really picture the different actions in your writing. The manner in which you described how the girl felt was amazing. The first sentence was strong and powerful. "My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love." I can picture a girl not knowing what to do when she likes someone. I liked when she said "I'm on the road of indecison." I thought it was very c... (more »)

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 6:04 pm :
Thanks so much!
Your comment made me smile!
Thanks again and look out for more writing of mine!
Thanks again! :)

thomasb said...
Wow your story was amazing! I could see and feel how bad the character felt when he stopped really noticing her when you said, “I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left ... (more »)

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 6:05 pm :
Wow! You are the best! I love getting comments from people that really like what I wrote! Thank you so much!!!! I'll will have out a new story soon! ;)

jenx0x3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:21 am:
wow emma i <3 it sooo much especially the ending sentences "he passed and so will I eventually.." i love it!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:23 am :
Thanks, for your support, Jen. Love ya soooo much!!!!!
<33333 I will be writing more!!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
wow this is gr8 just maybe wanna change the title!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 2:21 pm :
Sorry about that, that was my sister, joking around...

Annaxoxo replied...
Oct. 16, 2009 at 8:27 pm :
keep up the good work!