Him...

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

Basketball4everr said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:07 pm:
omg i love this and ive been in simalar situations- they r tough and things like this take time to get over but ull do it! good writing

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 9:15 am :
Thanks so much for the comment!!!!!! ;) It means a lot.

Basketball4everr replied...
Sept. 4, 2010 at 9:37 pm :
No problEM cHECK OUT SOME OF MY WORK! THANKSS SRY 4 ALL CAPS I CANTCAN'T GET IT OFF LOL

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 5:35 pm :
Lol, i will deff. look at your work!!!! <3 can't wait to read it!

AprilNeon said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:00 pm:
I use that saying too! Great piece, amazing word choice and veeerrry relatable. 

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 9:15 am :
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 7:06 pm:
This is GREAT!  I love it!  Great feeling, very well expressed.  You've got talent!  Keep writing!  Btw, could anyone check out some of my work?

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:57 pm :
Thank you soooooooo much. ;) Don't worry you are now on my list of people's work to read. :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 6:49 pm :
Haha it's no problem, and thanks:)

Annabelle294 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 11:53 am:
I love this! I could really relate to the charcter, and feel her pain.

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:57 pm :
Why thank ya so extremely much :)

bluespark13 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 8:16 am:
this is an amazing story i havent dated or had my first kiss or anything like that (i still hope 2 find the perfect guy) but i can see how you feel :P

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:59 pm :

Thank you a ton. You make me smile, and that is great that you are waiting for the perfect guy. Believe me when I say, waiting is sooooooo worth it.

sloane11 said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 12:34 am:
The same applies for me, you are a great writer!! You should read my work

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:56 pm :
Thank you very much. Yes, I will deff. check out some of your work. :)

Radiogirl247 said...
May 30, 2010 at 8:04 am:

This is realllyyyy good!!!! I totally relate to it!!!!!

Also, if its alright can you read my work? I hope you like it.

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
May 30, 2010 at 12:00 pm :
Yeah I will definitely check out your work. Thank you so much by the way. :)

PoetLaureate07 said...
May 20, 2010 at 11:12 pm:
GREAT JOB!!!! I CAM TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE YOU WROTE THIS FROM MY EYES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
May 30, 2010 at 11:59 am :
Aw thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it.. ;)

PoetLaureate07 replied...
May 31, 2010 at 3:38 pm :
you are  very  welcome... i only speak the truth, and a true artist who can make people relate like i was able to, is truly amazing!!!