Him...

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

MMOON said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 2:02 am:
I know exactly what you are going through in this poem. I can totally relate!!! I loved how you just put it all out there, very well done.   Please check out my poems and please comment and rate. :D

Wordartist said...
OMGGGGGGGG i know EACTLY what you're talking about i'm going through the exact same thing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel_of_silenceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i can totally relate to this, a lot of girls have probly gone through this situation, its a really great piece

wishingtheskywasbluerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
great article! i can relate:(

great article! i can relate:(

JessixMathers said...
Oh my god! This is amazing! I have been through this situation and now I'm happy to be out of it! haha, but yeah great story. I enjoyed every letter of it :)

Forgotten_Saint said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 11:44 am:
This is great! It's really good :)

Kimberlee said...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:11 am:
Great job! I loved it

Dakota_Love_LeFey said...
This is exactly what I needed today. I came to school today to find out that the guy i like is going out with my best frend crystal and she  never even bothered to tell me!! Thank you for showing me that im not a loser and it happens to everyone. :D

EHunt96 replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
Well I'm sorry about that :( but no problem! and you are most definitely not a loser, if anyone's a loser, it's HIM! for not going out with you!

LifesIllusion said...
I agree. Every girl has been in this situation one way or another. I can totally relate. but anyway, love the article!!!! Check out my work?! Thanks:)

EHunt96 replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:02 pm :
I definitely will! :) and thank you for the lovely comment!

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I think every girl can relate to this in one way or another.

love everything about it

good job

Art-Writing44This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 3:39 pm :

I totally agree, this happens to atleast 75% of girls

Ali936This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm:
You're an amazing writer, Sweetheart. Way to hook me in. Good job. :)

EHunt96 replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:10 am :
Many thanks!!!! <3 

Annabelle294 said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 8:50 am:
I love the visuals you create, and i can directly relate to everything you say in this poem

EHunt96 replied...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:09 am :
Thank you so much :) 

sasssgirrrl22 said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 9:02 pm:
I like this alot. I couldn't help but notice a familiar quote. "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." I try to live by that as well. This situation is similar to my own, only the guy sees me the way the girl sees him in your story. It's just, he's not the best guy to be around. Anyway, I won't babble. this is very good:D

EHunt96 replied...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
Haha thanks.. but don't worry, "babble" all you want :) I love hearing what other writers have to say. And I would do whatever you feel is best... not to your mind, but to your heart :)