Secret

“The way I see it, you have two choices.” He said declaratively “you can kiss me, He moved closer, or you can walk away and go your whole life wondering how it would be.” She smiled lightly and took a step toward him.
“The way I see it…” He waited “is that your right.” He was so close to her suddenly that her heart began to sputter and her blood boiled violently. She couldn’t keep her thoughts to herself and that intrigued him immensely.
“Your adorable cleare, you know I will never let you have the satisfaction of knowing how it is to be without me.” He smiled again and put his hands on both sides of her face, bending down to kiss her. The kiss started off normal the way a kiss normally does when it’s the first, but once she met his lips with hers she couldn’t help but take a breath and that drove him wild. He pulled her toward him swiftly and they were molded into each other. There was so much heat, so much passion that the air around them got hot and muggy though it was the middle of winter in the little Chicago town. He let her go and held her an inch away from him. Her eyes were glowing and he could tell she wanted nothing more than to stay with him as long as she could.
“I really wish you wouldn’t read my mind Jake” she breathed. “It’s intimidating.”
Cleare and Jake had known each other since 4th grade and ever since then they had been inseparable and together. Now it was junior year and they could no longer resist the temptation between them, But Jake had a secret. A secret worse than that of what Cleare knew. She loved him so much and he loved her, but will this secret rip them apart?

JuliaRuby said...
Oct. 19, 2012 at 4:51 am
i think you should write part two. love it

prettysoccer_girl34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OOOO This is a really good piece! You should have a part 2 to this because I know i will read that part! Everyone probably wants to know the secret! Please keep writing! :)

GodSpell98 said...
Really good so far! One thing--and I bug everyone about this, even my BFF's--plz don't forget quotation marks! Puncuation mistakes are my biggest pet peeve, sorry. :) But I love your style, and I can't wait to read more!! Great job, and keep writing!

ashley112027 said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:44 am
I loved your writing.. :) More please!

Zuccini75 said...
all caps... wow - I need to know too! Pretty please... with gummy bears on top? (sprinkles are so overrated)

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:52 am
i dont think sprinkles are overrated! but gummy bears ARE much better. i love this work! but i want to know the secret soooooo bad. i have to know! WHat is it?

Goddess said...
WHATS THE SECRET?!?!?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Goddess said...
WHATS THE SECRET?????? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? I GOTTA KNOW!!

Dancing2222 said...
WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?!? I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!! POST MORE PLEASE.....

livelifeforrealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i love it !

Alantis said...
FANTASTIC!!!!

XxilybbyxX said...

OMIGOSH!!!! YOUJ HAVE TO FINISH THIS!!! you can't  just leave me hanging like that!!! wow! ur good!!!! :)

kimber replied...
Thank you so much! I did finish this story, this is the prologue but I'm not going to put it on here because I'm dealing with a publisher actually :) 

Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:54 am
o my gosh!!! good for you! I really hope u get published? has it come out yet? i commented further up by the way. hey will u check out my work? id really love your imput. (SOrry bout the spelling)

ChocoMint said...
Well, I like the plot.  Everything else was a bit "eh." You tended to repeat yourself qutie a bit and the flow didn't quite fit after the description. Is this the prologue to a book or something? That would explain some of it.  <><

eyes-on-fire replied...
Agree... What is the secret!?

star3033 said...
Very cute. I like the characters.

kimber said...
I cant get on here much but i have my facebook and tumblr accounts that i write everyday mostly tumblr just ask for my url :]

poojakistan96 said...
love this a lot...KEEP WRITING PLEASE..I WANT TO KNOW MORE :)

musicprincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is fabulous! I'm dying to know more.