EC+AM=4ever Chapter 12 Part 2 | Teen Ink

EC+AM=4ever Chapter 12 Part 2

September 24, 2009
By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
183 articles 7 photos 484 comments

Favorite Quote:
He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.


My cell phone buzzed and I glanced over at it, not wanting to talk to anyone. But when I saw that it was Kristy calling me, I picked up right away. "Hi, Kristy,"

"Hi, Evalynne." She sounded a bit tense.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm at Sadie's right now. Well..." she trailed off at the end. "Why don't you just come and meet me?"

"Ok," I replied, confused. We both hung up and I went downstairs. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and called out, "Mom, I'm going to Sadie's!" Then I walked out the door.

When I walked into Sadie's, I saw Kristy sitting at a table. I walked over to her, "Why'd you want me to meet you here?" I asked.

She bit her lip, "Look at the table in the back corner." she murmured as I sat down.

I looked over to find Julianne sitting at the table. And Ash was sitting across from her. She was twirling her hair and talking to him while he listened. And her hand was set on the table, with Ash's hand placed on top of it.

My eyes widened in shock. Then I turned back to face Kristy, luckily Ash hadn't noticed me. "Oh my gosh," I said to myself.

"I can't believe Ash is cheating on you." Kristy told me.

"He's not. I broke up with him earlier today." I replied.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

"Because I felt bad because we were dating behind his mom's back. He pretended to choose her so we could date while she was at work. But I saw the look on her face when she thought he'd chosen her. She was truly happy."

"So your guilt got the best of you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think that Ash would move on so quickly. I thought he actually loved me." And then tears came to my eyes. "But I was obviously mistaken." Then I stood up and left the restaurant.

When I got home, I ran up to my room, locked the door, and cried. "Sweetie, are you ok?" Mom asked from outside my room.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Evalynne, open up the door. We can talk about this. What happened?" she asked.

I stalked over to my door and yanked it open. "Ash has a new girlfriend. He never loved me and he never will, ok? There's nothing left to talk about!" Then I slammed the door shut.

I had never yelled at my mom like that before. And I felt bad, especially since this wasn't her fault, but I couldn't help it. I was so stupid for thinking that Ash really loved me. I should have known that he would end up with Julianne. She was popular, beautiful, a cheerleader. Her and Ash were meant to be.

My phone buzzed, it was Kristy. I picked up but didn't say anything.

"Evalynne, are you ok?" she asked me.

"No," I choked out in between sobs.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No,"

"Well is there anything I can do to help?" she said with concern in her voice.

"No,"

"Can you say anything besides no?"

"Yes,"

She laughed softly and then sighed. "Well if you want to talk or anything, just call me. I'm still your best friend."

"Ok," I replied, feeling a tiny bit better since Kristy and I were still friends. "And Kristy, I'm sorry. You're a true friend, and Ash isn't. He never was. He told me loved me and I was stupid enough to believe him."

"Evalynne, don't beat yourself up over this." she told me.

"But it's my own fault! If I hadn't fallen for him, I wouldn't be sitting in my room, crying right now! He played me like a fool. And I fell for him."

"Well it's not your fault that Ash is a jerk. He's a player and he doesn't deserve you. Just forget about him." she said.

"I can't just forget, Kristy. I trusted him." I cried.

"I know that, but he's not even worth your time. So just forget him. And you shouldn't love him anymore either. If he can move on that easily, so can you."

"I don't love him, Kristy. I love who I thought he was." I told her. "A part of me still thinks that he loves me, that him and Julianne aren't together. But then reality takes over and I realize that he's gone."

"I'm sorry." she said. "But I'm your friend and I'm going to help you through this." she assured me.

"I know." Then I heard a laugh, Julianne's laugh. I looked over to find Ash's window open. Him and Julianne were walking into his room, talking. "Oh my gosh, he really hates me."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"His window is open and him and Julianne just walked in." I replied.

"Then shut your window. Don't let him get to you." she told me.

"Too late," I glanced back out my window. They were paying absolutely no attention to me. "I have to go now." And without waiting for a reply, I hung up.

I stood up and approached my window. And as I began to shut it, Julianne called out to me. "Hi, Evalynne!" She smirked when she saw my tear-streaked face.

I looked at Ash and he met my gaze. His eyes were dark and unfamiliar. Not the happy, sparkly blue eyes I'd come to know so well. "Hi." I replied blankly.

"Ash and I are going out now. Sorry about you're break-up." she said without meaning it.

"It's ok. I just hope you two are happy together. You're meant for each other." Then I shut my window and pulled down my blinds.

When my window was open, I had spotted Ash's mom's car in the driveway. She allowed Julianne to come into her house. She allowed her to be with Ash. She thought that Ash and Julianne were right for each other.

But two wrongs don't make a right.


The author's comments:
Here's part 2 of chapter 12! Who'd have ever thought that Ash and The Wicked Witch of Westchester would end up together? Evalynne certainly didn't.

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 119 comments.


on Oct. 9 2009 at 7:32 pm
Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 97 comments

Favorite Quote:
This is my favorite personal quote.

Hey, Lexi, when will you have the next few chapters ready? Not to be pushy or anything, I just can't wait!

on Oct. 8 2009 at 6:19 pm
Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 97 comments

Favorite Quote:
This is my favorite personal quote.

OK I watched the youtube video and the intro.

Who is Cole? I literally jumped out of my chair when I saw cole!! Is he like her new BF or something? I am about to scream like a crazed robert pattison fan, because this book is the new twilight!

on Oct. 8 2009 at 6:11 pm
Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 97 comments

Favorite Quote:
This is my favorite personal quote.

I agree with you! My head will probably explode if they dont get back 2gether!

on Oct. 8 2009 at 6:09 pm
Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 97 comments

Favorite Quote:
This is my favorite personal quote.

OMG me too!! they have to get back together or my life wont be complete!

on Oct. 5 2009 at 10:30 pm
BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 62 comments

Favorite Quote:
We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

dude I will soooooooooooooooo be there thanks

on Oct. 5 2009 at 8:49 pm
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
183 articles 7 photos 484 comments

Favorite Quote:
He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO GREAT AND WONDERFUL AND SUPPORTIVE! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH! AND I PROMISE TO POST MORE SOON, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT SOME UPDATES AND STUFF GO TO MY ACCOUNT ON YOUTUBE THAT I MADE JUST FOR MY STORIES. It's called TeamJacobArchuleta. :)

on Oct. 5 2009 at 5:36 pm
BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 62 comments

Favorite Quote:
We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

DUDE WAY TO LEAVE US HANGIN ON A WIRE WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF IT, OMG I COULD SMACK ASH IN THE FACE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOIN TO HAPPEN U NEED TO FINNISH AND HURRY IMG HIS WAS GOOD U SHOULD REALLY MAKE A BOOK LIKE WHAT THE HECK! I HAVE TO KNOW MORE, OHH AND I WILL BE PUTTING THIS ONE FACEBOOK IF U WANT CUSAE THIS IS REALLY GOOD! LIKE IM NOT EVEN KIDDING! and this is really long cause this is a rally good story and to anyone who tells u otherwize thier crazy!

Ruberz GOLD said...
on Oct. 4 2009 at 6:03 pm
Ruberz GOLD, Dearborn, Michigan
15 articles 0 photos 12 comments
OMG! I love it! Can't wait until more comes out! I feel like smacking Ash across the face. Then smacking his mom. =]

himu95harsh said...
on Oct. 4 2009 at 11:10 am
its really sweet,sad,heart breaking...nd u r really talented...i loved it....nd

oh god..please please make dem get 2gether.....i cant bear there break up...make his mom nyc or sumthing...please..:((((

Anjo! SILVER said...
on Oct. 4 2009 at 2:43 am
Anjo! SILVER, Roseburg, Oregon
6 articles 0 photos 211 comments
DUDE!!! I WANT MORE!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!!! GAHH!!! I HOPE THEY SUBMIT YOUR THINGS!! AND FAST!!!

Anjo! SILVER said...
on Oct. 4 2009 at 2:42 am
Anjo! SILVER, Roseburg, Oregon
6 articles 0 photos 211 comments
DUDE!! WoAH!! gah!

on Oct. 3 2009 at 6:32 pm
Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan
8 articles 6 photos 211 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

Ash was such a jerk, when i say jerk i mean some words im not aloud to say...or type. I hope there is more i hope he isnt' really those words i can't say

on Oct. 3 2009 at 5:19 pm
Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan
8 articles 6 photos 211 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

plz plz plz write more, i can't bear for it to end that way, plz plz plz =(

on Oct. 3 2009 at 12:51 pm
KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California
35 articles 0 photos 217 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

More please! Ah man, I really started crying this time!!!

biddycakes said...
on Oct. 2 2009 at 6:34 pm
biddycakes, Charlotte, North Carolina
0 articles 0 photos 99 comments
theres more to come?!?!!? yay! i love reading your stories sooo much they are really really really really good! and i realy hope that it has a happy ending! =-) keep on writing!!

on Oct. 2 2009 at 4:00 pm
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
183 articles 7 photos 484 comments

Favorite Quote:
He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

Don't worry guys, theres still more to come! :)

It just takes a while for this website to upload my chapters! But thanx for reading and I'm glad you like it! :)

on Oct. 1 2009 at 10:09 pm
choirchic101 SILVER, Norwalk, California
9 articles 0 photos 196 comments

Favorite Quote:
in order for God to use all of you you have to be completely broken

that was intense. i really liked it. i like the twist you put in there

on Oct. 1 2009 at 1:02 pm
unwrittenlove DIAMOND, Mount Berry, Georgia
61 articles 11 photos 153 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be" -anonymous

Oh my! It was great! wish it had a happy ending.....oh well..... :/ I loved it though

windblossom said...
on Oct. 1 2009 at 9:24 am
windblossom, Hyderabad, Other
0 articles 19 photos 87 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The caterpillar does all the hard work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity"

surprising end! i guess it was a bit too surprising to take, but the story was really good! wish it was a bit more longer and had a happy ending! but good work! :)