My First Kiss

By , Roselle, IL
We sat there on his balcony looking at the stars on a summer night. The night sky is pitch black, well is suppose to be, the stars make the sky brighter. All of a sudden his arm went around my waist and that shocked me. It was unexpected. I didn't know what to say. I turned around to find his shining blue eyes staring down at me. I was speechless. The love that was in his eyes, it made skin tingle in a good way. I was afraid what will happen next so I turned away and looked at the sky. "Hey is that the big dipper over there?" I asked. I really didn't see the big dipper I just wanted to say something to break that seemed like an everlasting silence. " No thats the not the big dipper." He said queitly and content. Then he moved the arm the was around my shoulders to my waste as he moved a little bit closer.I felt his eyes staring at me trying to read my expression, my mind. A shiver sped down my spine as he started caressing my back. I turned to stare back at him not expecting anything. Until he kissed me and his lips stayed on mine for what seemed like a forever. It was so tender. caring and soft. Just like what I hoped my first kiss to be like. When it was over I knew everything had just changed between us and that made me a bit scared.

booboo said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:25 am:
cuutee(:lovedd ittt

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:15 am:
Sweet.  I love it.  In my works, all of the first kisses are sweet, probably because that's how I hope mine will be.

sparkofheart said...
May 13, 2010 at 6:31 pm:
wow that was awesome! i definitely wanna have a kiss like that sometime :) not my first though...i wanna keep that one in my memories :)

jaquetem said...
May 13, 2010 at 6:05 pm:
My first kiss was at a bowling alley, and my friends kept trying to watch lol. Turns out the guy was a real jerk and cheated on me. But I really liked this story :D

sondheimfreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:30 pm :
My fist kiss was under a sewage bridge in sixth grade. We talked about it before we actually kissed and had to count to three before our lips met. Oh, and my friend was trying to peek through a crack in the bridge to see. And some little kids saw and went "EW!". I'm glad to see that there are others with awful first kisses out there. :)

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:55 pm :
My First Kiss was in middle school on a tree at the park. At the time I thought it was icky and wet and I hated it. XD lol

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's so cute! LOv it!

soccercrazy said...

just like a fairytale...

but fairytales are just fairytales, after all.

rain-rain111 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 7:40 pm :
yeahhh *tear* just keep belivein! 

rachelnicole said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:09 am:
i bet it was magical...i wish my first kiss was like that

Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:05 pm :
wat was it like?

Johaa said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 4:17 pm:

I L O V E D it! Super cute! I wish my first kiss had been something like that ;) 

I'm new here and a couple of weeks ago i posted some of my work. Please read? 

TeenInk.com/fiction/romance/article/189455/In-the-end/

Apr. 5, 2010 at 6:28 pm :
alright and im going to comment too :)

writergirl13 said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 1:01 pm:
you just decribed one of the most perfect first kisses!!!! :) :)

duchesskrissy22 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 3:24 am:
i wish my 1st kiss would be lyk dat!! luv it alot!!

@ngel said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 8:02 am:
wonderful wrk..realy cute :)

Apr. 5, 2010 at 6:27 pm :
thnx but i am upset that i got confised and spelled "waste" instead of "waist"

@ngel replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 2:47 am :
 dn't hav to be upset abt it...relax,every1 make mistakes...n spelling errors are the  most common once,so jus chill:) ur article is wonderful,it jus makes u wanna read more n more...:) gr8 wrk:)

Johaa said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 4:29 pm:
Fantastic! I wish my first kiss had been like that. It sucked.

Apr. 5, 2010 at 6:26 pm :
aw wat was urz?