My First Kiss

By , Roselle, IL
We sat there on his balcony looking at the stars on a summer night. The night sky is pitch black, well is suppose to be, the stars make the sky brighter. All of a sudden his arm went around my waist and that shocked me. It was unexpected. I didn't know what to say. I turned around to find his shining blue eyes staring down at me. I was speechless. The love that was in his eyes, it made skin tingle in a good way. I was afraid what will happen next so I turned away and looked at the sky. "Hey is that the big dipper over there?" I asked. I really didn't see the big dipper I just wanted to say something to break that seemed like an everlasting silence. " No thats the not the big dipper." He said queitly and content. Then he moved the arm the was around my shoulders to my waste as he moved a little bit closer.I felt his eyes staring at me trying to read my expression, my mind. A shiver sped down my spine as he started caressing my back. I turned to stare back at him not expecting anything. Until he kissed me and his lips stayed on mine for what seemed like a forever. It was so tender. caring and soft. Just like what I hoped my first kiss to be like. When it was over I knew everything had just changed between us and that made me a bit scared.

Sporty_Girl_Alicia said...
This article was VERY good. Very descriptive and I know this sounds crazy but that was my first exactly. Donw to sitting on his porch with the stars shining down on us(: Your first kiss will be amazing even if it's not exactly like that(:

wombat said...
Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:04 am:
This is pretty good...now, I don't mean to hate in any way at all, but I think this website is about writing and sharing work, as well as critiquing and growing as a writer/artist, right? The detail in this was good, and it carried a lot of emotion and honesty. However, the grammar wasn't really that great and neither was the description or wording...so basically, the content was wonderful and sweet, but it sort of lost some of it's magic through the immaturity of the writing style. ... (more »)

writer3499 said...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:32 pm:
really great!! the emotion and detail was fantastic...i want my first kiss to be that special. Awesome story! 

ThatMegan said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:39 pm:
Awww! This was so sweet and romantic! Great job on the detail and really capturing the emotion of the story! The only thing I would suggest is proof reading before you post. This truely grabs and holds the readers attention making them crave more! I hope my firtst kiss is as magical as your story! Great job and keep up the good work!

Goddess said...
beautiful!

Michaela M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wonderful to me it feels as if that story could go on forever

ILYx3 said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:35 am:
Every bit you wrote made my heart melt <3 (Happens whenever i read something extremely romantic) never been kissed before, but hope my first one would be like this!

sarah4president said...
so simple... and that's what makes it so good.

olivevines said...

This is adorable. A few grammatical errors but great otherwise.

My first kiss was with my friend playing truth or dare, so I don't think it really counts. :P

prettylittlewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awww thats cute. :)

singingwriter14 said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 9:58 pm:
That was soo sweet. Hope my first kiss will be like this! :-D

introducingshelby said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 3:06 pm:
Buaha[x I loved it.

Mystiecub said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:49 am:

O.O WOW that was awesome!! lol, i've already read it countless times, phenomonal job!

soon i'll have my own article describing my first kiss, if you'd like to check it out :)

iL0v3him said...
May 22, 2011 at 7:29 pm:
oh goodness.... this made me melt!!! haha i wish my first kiss was like that... although mine was by a vending machine... but very nice work keep it up!(:

BlairJayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm:

Awh, that was so sweet! :)

My first kiss was something along the lines of this!

ms.mcgee said...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 10:14 am:

that was so sweet

DifferentTeen said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 7:50 pm:
I don't even know the name of the guy my first kiss was with. So I don't really count it, my official first kiss has to be perfect. (:

Nerd34 said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 4:37 pm:
I love this. thats how i would want my first kiss!

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aww thats how i want my first kiss to be too!!! :)) so sweet and gentle :) sigh...:)

incognito562 said...
i would love this story to be continued :)