She's a lady

By , Springdale, AR
Whatever happened to chilvary? I thought as the bus driver pulled to a complete stop in front of the High School, I was jerked in each direction as everyone slammed off the bus.
I was the last one off, I knew I would be, I was after all the weakest link.
Stepping onto the school grounds I smiled, I had made it this far hadn't I?
Here I come, DrownWood High. I said silently in my mind and my words backfired, because when I looked up too take a deep breath I was knocked too the ground by a hurling football, and a six foot giant.
"dude, did you kill her?" a guy said as the giant football player stood up.
A large gust of air broke through me and I gasped.
"no she's fine." the huge guy said and ran off.
I sat up my head rushing, I looked every which direction, my eyes slowly focusing.
No one seemed too be looking at me, I was a outcast after all, I blew out a sigh, then stood and brushed off, rubbing my head.
I looked over too the front doors but something caught my eye by the willow tree.
It was a guy, and he was staring at me with concern, I stared back, his eye widened slightly as if he were shocked I saw him, then a finger tapped on my shoulder.
"Are you alright,KaDee?" Vyctorea asked seriously.
I'd known Vyctorea for ten years and she was one of the most serious people I knew, I watched as she blew a strand of auburn hair out of her eyes.
"I'm fine." I said then looked over to were the boy was he still gazed over at me. "do you know who that is?"
"who?" Vyc inquired.
"Him..." I murmured pointing, she looked.
"there's no one there, KaDee." she said a eyebrow raised.
"He's right there." I argued.
"maybe you bumped your head harder then you thought." Vyc said softly.
"Calling me crazy?"
"yes."
I glared but then the bell rang and the arguement was put too a stand still.

Jappyalldayeveryday said...
Interesting...

Tracey L. said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 7:13 am
Wait so the guy is dead? :o

Stpaulian said...
Gosh it was great! I really like that her friend can't see him.

Breeahnnah G. said...
I'm shocked this is still popular. D: I wrote it such a long time ago!

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like where you are going with this. Spend some time on it, and watch your grammar. Also, spending more time making your sentences flow would help. Keep writing! I want to see this plot expand! =)

musicsinmysoul said...
Oooh, I love that series! I can't wait until City of Fallen Angels comes out.

DancingWriter said...
Please, please write more! I want to know if he's real!!!

swimster23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
haha invisible people! I LOVE it!!  Ever read the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare?  They begin with invisible people too!!  :D keep it up!

MyFairyTaleEnding said...
I love this!!! Please write more!

SilverBeam said...
Please write more! :)

FutureNovelist said...

Is he real?

And that "Did u kill her" part was funny.

Keep writing :)

alibi said...
please write more!!!

JamieStarr said...

this was a very neat writing. it was very cool. was this for real  like did this actually see him or was it just made up?

KC-Dimples said...
I think you have a good idea for this writing piece, but your writing style seems almost cheesy. Clean up your grammer a bit, and make sure you're using good word choices. I noticed you wrote "after all" twice, which would be ok if this writing piece was longer, but since it's shorter, it makes this short story unsmooth. The sentances arn't spaced far enough apart to flow correctly in your writing, so it just makes you look repetative. I like your idea, though, so continue writing. :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:24 am

Great story, just watch your grammar

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 8:58 am
And btw, anyone who sees this, will you check out and comment on my work?

Bella913 said...
really good. and write more

cafelene said...
May 12, 2010 at 12:05 am
OH NO!! the story ran out of words!!!!! WRITE MORE PLZ!!! :)

Kat2292 replied...
I completely agree!!! I love the beginning, very creative! I can't wait to read more!!

banditclover replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:03 am
Yeah, same. :) Good story!