We All Want to Write You a Song, Heres Mine. | Teen Ink

We All Want to Write You a Song, Heres Mine.

August 14, 2009
By soemwasall SILVER, Plymouth, Pennsylvania
soemwasall SILVER, Plymouth, Pennsylvania
9 articles 3 photos 4 comments

You said it harsh. Every breath, every gasp was used on you. Only left outside, with nothing but your t-shirt.

I said I'd be your wolrd, your little everything. I'll be the girl with the guitar and you'll be mine with the shining potenital. Just don't get mad when you hear this.

Little mind games change into little fights. Little fights turn into "Oh God, what have I done?" Truth is, your little mind games make me sick.

You said it with intention. Every line, every verse written for you. Now led indoors with nothing but heat between our hands.

I said I'd make your world. Your shirt falling softly to the carpet. I'll be the girl you slip into the night with and you'll be mine with the wicked grin, and daring looks. Just don't get mad when you hear this.

Little mind games turn into little fights. Little fights turn into "What did I do?" Truth is, your little mind games got the best of me.

So tell me, was it my smile? Was it my style? Did you have your fill of games? Long hot nights, bitter fights. [sarcastic]Darling, I cant take you anymore. Just take me on the floor.

Little mind game change to little fights. Little fights turn into "Whats the matter with you?" Truth is, your little mind games cost me one year and a month. So don't hate me when you hear this.


The author's comments:
I just wrote this; it came from nowhere. I really wish i could make a beat or two for this /: