Forbidden Love [part 1]

HEY, HOW R U?

I'm doin ok, U?

DITTO. DO YOU WANNA MEET SOMEWHRE?

That depends.

IT'LL BE @ STARBUCKS. 9.45PM

You know me too good

I KNOW

I'll be there

I put my navy blue swivel phone down on my nightstand in my dorm. I sighed, and wondered how in the world I was going to sneak out of my dorm past curfew to see 'just some boy', as my mom would say. I didn't think he was just some boy. But my mom's not here. I thought, bouncing on my neatly-made, double bed. I've done it before, right? I can do it again. I remembered the first time that boy had convinced me to sneak out of school to see him in town. It had been one of the best nights of my life. I can't seem to get over Cody Wolff. It's like... even though I knew that we shouldn't be seeing each other, but I was almost drawn to him like a magnet. He seemed to know that I couldn't stay away too, because he took every opportunity to get me out of school to go see him. And I fall for all of it. I sighed.

HEY BABY.

Ohh, god. It was him again. Even when I didn't hear his voice, I could imagine it, and that alone filled me to the brim with happiness. I swore I was gonna burst if it wasn't for the familiar beeping noise coming from my phone that instant.

DOLL, I HATE TO TELL YA, BUT YOU GOTTA COME OUTTA YOUR DREAMLAND 'BOUT ME, CUZ YOU GOTTA BE HERE 5 MIN AGO.
Crap! For all that's holy, I forgot that I was actually meeting Cody, and I got lost in my mind babble.

Oops! Sorry. Spaced. Be there in a sec.

YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. YOU CAN'T STOP THINKIN' BOUT ME. <3

Sometimes I swear you're psychic.

JUS HOW I ROLL, HUN.

Ok, now I was in a serious time crunch to get to Starbucks, and I just realized I was still in the sports bra and baggy shorts I slept in last night. I unfortunately didn't have enough time to change, and I silently prayed that Cody wouldn't notice the casualness of my shorts as I pulled a comfy, school sweatshirt over my head. I grabbed my phone before rushing out my room door, and flying down the stairs to the main room that connected the boy's and girl's dorms. Grabbing my shoes and shoving them on my feet, I rushed out the door, thankful that the late-nighters who were still awake hadn't talked to me or anything.

“Don't move!” I froze in mid-stride, halfway across the grounds. I thought I was alone out here. Who just talked? I didn't recognize the voice. I bet Cody was getting impatient at Starbucks.

“What are you doing out here?” The voice spoke again, much closer this time. I slowly straightened up, but closed my eyes. Maybe this was just a bad dream, and I had fallen asleep while I was still fantasizing about Cody.

“Do you think if you don't answer me, that I'll go away?” Now the voice was in my ear. It was deep, but it didn't sound like it could belong to a professor. I finally turned to face whoever the speaker was, and froze again. I was looking up to the hottest guy I had ever seen. I must have been blushing or smiling like a clueless moron or something, because he smiled.

“So, you never answered my question. Why are you out here, all alone, this late?” He said, taking a tiny step closer to me, even though our bodies were practically pressing against each other. I started to take a step back, but as I moved, he mimicked me. I thought that if I ran away, maybe I could lose him. I had just come to this decision, when he grabbed my arm. His grip was powerful.

“Hey!” I struggled, trying to get him to let go. I clawed at his hand with mine, but he grabbed that wrist as well.

“Please stay.” His voice suddenly became hot against my skin, as he pulled me so close to him that I stumbled, and fell right into him without my hands to steady me. He finally let go of my hands, and for a split second I was happy, but then he wrapped his strong arms around me, trapping me against him.

“Geez! What's your problem?!” I shouted. I felt his muscles tense, trying to hold me there. I suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline, and channeled it to get away from him. I pushed with all my might against his chest, and finally broke free. Then, I ran like the wind, not even looking back. I didn't even know where I was going until I got there. I looked up at the dorm doors, and sighed. I couldn't meed Cody now. I guess I'd have to text him and tell him I couldn't make it, and I got caught. It wasn't an outright lie. I'd probably been caught by a pervert that I've never seen before, but that's still kind of getting caught. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and started to text Cody while guiding myself around the main room. It was huge. There were 3 bigscreen tvs, 4 microwaves, 3 fridges/freezers [one for drinks, one for snacks, and one for meals], and tons [literally] of beanbag chairs, couches, and poofy chairs that made you feel like you were in a pit of comfy quicksand when you sat in them. I made my way around the room. No one was down here anymore. I had to text Cody quick.

Hey, I got caught sneaking out. I can't make it.

THAT'S OK LOVE. 2MORROW?

I'll try, but I might not be able to. You know, with the profs watching for me now.

I KNOW. JUST TXT IF U CAN'T.

I will baby. luv ya

DITTO. NIGHT.

~yawn~

Ok, so I have this tradition with myself that every night [with no exceptions], I write about something in my journal right before I go to bed. This night's entry was short.

Whoa. Tonight was sooo crazy. I was gonna go sneak out to be with Cody at Starbucks, and maybe make out for ten minutes in his truck, but I got caught. Not by a professor, no way. It was by a student. He was hott, but he was such a pervert. I hope I don't have any periods with him tomorrow when we get new schedules. Anyway, at first he was acting flirty, but he overdid it so much that it's not kewl anymore. Like, He grabbed both my hands and made me trip into him. Then, he held me there. If I hadn't gotten a burst of adrenaline, I probably would have been dragged away to some dark alley by him or something. Thank god for adrenaline.

I really wish I could have seen Cody. I'm gonna try and sneak out to see him again tomorrow, but I'm thinking about taking a different route out so I won't get wrapped in a too-forceful hug again. Holy schist! [it's a mineral. Watch the newest Journey to the Center of the Earth. You'll see what I mean.] I just realized the time. It's after 11! i'm so going to bed. I definitely don't want to fall asleep in class on the first day of the new quarter tomorrow. I'm out. =)

kimberdawn said...
Oh my gosh this was amazing! I loved it! Can't wait to read more!!! 

SilverSun said...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:57 am:
Ooooo!! Interesting!! Very, very, very good job! I love the use of the journal entry and the texting. Keep writing!

Goddess said...
LOVE IT!!!!!!

BookFreak14 said...
May 30, 2011 at 9:01 pm:
Nice... keep adding can't wait to read part 2:)

LastChapter said...
i liked it! but ugh, i hate it wen people text in all caps! its a pet peeve of mine:/ *sigh* i'm working to overcome it. in the mean time, keep up the good work:)

alibi said...
i love this!!! its sooo good!!!

Anjo! said...
Jun. 8, 2009 at 6:56 pm:
wow! i LOVE this!! its SOOOO AMAZING!!! i want to read more!!! haha

JohnnyDeppLover123 replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 5:48 pm :
ha, ha, ha this was good!!! especially with the whole mysterious hawt guy!!! =)