West Side Story (Hollywood version) Chapter 1

It was all gone. My bed, my home, my life. Blown away like the debris in a tornado. While watching the movies load the rest of our stuff in the car, I gave dad the silent treatment. He was stupid enough to put all of our money (Bills, College Money, even cash for Milk!) on that dumb stock which ended up crashing. Burning to the ground. Now, our Malibu Mansion is being sold to one of Trump’s friends, and we have to move to the east side of California. The poor side. The dangerous side. Where I have to go to school with kids who wouldn’t know the difference between Fendi or Fubu. Teens who get high during school, and bring guns in on a daily basis. Daddy said he was sorry, but I just couldn’t listen. He not only emptied out our bank account, but gone went his reputation, he lost his job, ruined my life, and managed to do this all in a week. Driving away, watching my home grow smaller and smaller, I cursed my dad in my mind for having his only daughter go through a worse punishment than Chinese Water Torture.

*LunaNight* said...
Jul. 2, 2009 at 9:30 pm:
sallyloco, or who knows her, please write a comment back, because it seems that i cant get to your profile page. i dont know if its a glitch in my computer, or you cancled ur account. please, if its the second, get bk ur account. if u are mad that ppl wont comment, just be patient. i had to wait months for my first comment, and it darn near made me insane!!! please come back, because i LOVED your writing, and i would miss it if u left teenink. and if u know sallyloco, please pass this meesage al... (more »)

sallyloco said...
Jun. 23, 2009 at 2:49 pm:
Very good. I havent really read anything like it but it was really good!