The Missing Bag That Started It All | Teen Ink

The Missing Bag That Started It All

Peter throws on a sweatshirt and jeans and looks in the mirror. Peter’s tall and slim, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He stays there for a minute or two looking at himself in the mirror and finally realizes he has to leave or he will miss his flight. Peter rushes out of the door and calls a taxi. He catches the flight just before it takes off. As he enters the plane a man admonishes him that he almost missed the flight. Peter ignores him and as he is on his way to his seat he sees a beautiful woman. Peter tries not to stare, but it is very hard. Peter finds his seat which just so happens to be across from the beautiful lady. He is not sure what to do exactly and begins to panic as he debates whether or not to talk to her during the flight. Peter decides not to talk to this beautiful woman and sleeps the whole way home to New Orleans.
As the plane is landing Peter wakes up. He waits for the plane to fully land and unbuckles his seatbelt and goes to stand. As he is walking out of the row he runs into the beautiful girl. “I’m so sorry I did not mean to run into you,” Peter says. The beautiful girl responds, “No, it is totally fine.” They both walk off the plane and go to get their bags. When they get to the bag station Peter sees his bag immediately,grabs it and goes to call a taxi. He gets in his taxi and arrives home, he is so glad to be back home again. He throws his bag on the ground and lets himself fall back on his bed and sleep.
Once Peter wakes up, he goes to unpack, soon realizing that his bag is full of girl clothes, makeup, and heels. He starts freaking out because he has just lost most of his wardrobe. He checks the tag on the luggage which reads “Name: Ana Lopez Mobile: (504) 382- 8267”. “Ugh! How could I mess this up, out of everyone my bag had to get mixed up,” Peter said irately. Peter calls the number and explains what has happened with the confusion of the bag, he is relieved when she has his bag too. They both agree to meet tomorrow to exchange bags. Peter then went to bed thinking of who this mystery girl who had his bag was. Peter went to bed with the hope to soon find out who this mystery girl was.
The next day Peter woke up and got into his car to meet Ana at the bookstore by his house. As Peter is walking over to Ana’s car he sees that she is the beautiful girl from the plane. Peter starts to get red all over and starts thinking what to say and how to say it. “ Hi my name is Ana, nice to meet you. I am so terribly sorry about our bag mix up, this was not the plan,” Ana said. Peter is at a loss for words; perhaps it was just a coincidence that had brought them together or perhaps it was fate. “ Uhh yeah I am really sorry about the bag mix up thing. Umm have you eaten lunch yet?,” asked Peter. “No I have not, have you?” Ana responded. “I have not eaten either and I am quite famished, would you like to get something to eat?” Peter nervously said. “I would love to go to eat,” Ana said cheerfully.
Peter and Ana go to the pizza shop right next to the bookstore. Peter and Ana walk in together and a waiter leads them to their table. They sit in awkward silence for about 10 minutes. Ana terminates the awkwardness and sparks a mediocre conversation, which Peter then elaborates on. This dilemma has turned into a great thing for both Peter and Ana. There was no altercation between Peter and Ana, and they both had a nice time together.

DJAlyss GOLD said...
on Nov. 20 2018 at 6:22 pm
DJAlyss GOLD, El,paso, Texas

Practice doesn't make perfect,
Practice makes Permanent

Amazing keep writing