The Way They Met. <3 | Teen Ink

The Way They Met. <3

By Mural23 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
Mural23 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

YOU CAN DO IT!

Was a knock that had woken her? No, it was the happy boy in his natural habitat getting his spaghetti O’s.

*BANG*

She sighed, “There he goes banging his head on the table from joy again.”

She got up from her dark bed. She opened her mahogany door and went down her old oak wood stairs, but only to see it was not the boy. It was a man who was looking for something. He saw her and pointed a gun at her.

“WHERE ARE THE SPAGHETTI O’S?!” he yelled at her “I NEED MY SPAGHETTI O’S!!”

“I-I-I D-Don’t Know..” she stammered, shaking from fear.

“Well then you better figure it out then, RIGHT?” he laughed evilly getting closer with the gun.

“T-t-they might be i-i-in the pant-pantry.” she was still stuttering but she stood up straight trying to act brave.

He opened the pantry door and then slammed it shut, braking the door. She jumped a little getting startled by the loud noise and covered her ears still shaking in fear from him.

“They are not THERE!!” he grabbed her and pointed the gun at her head, the nozzle pressing against the side of her head. “Now then tell me where the spaghetti O’s are.”

“B-b-but i-it’s the last c-can a-a-and I can’t a-afford any more r-r-right now.” she had her hands on the back of her head, still shaking and she couldn’t what made her more fearful. The chance of her starving or her being shot over a can of spaghetti O’s.

“Fine then I have no choice to do this.” he said putting his gun away.

What is he going to do to me? She thought. Oh I hope he doesn’t do anything bad… I still have a full life of experiences. I’m only 19… Her purple hair swayed from a small gust of wind and he took his ski mask off and it was the most handsome face she had ever seen. There eyes connected. He had dark green eyes and they were looking at her deep purple eyes. They locked on for a what a long moment. She started thinking differently of him, Oh my gosh.. He has the most wondrous eyes.. I noticed that he had been bodybuilding for what seemed like a long time but he is so handsome… she started blushing while thinking that.

“You ok?” He asked keeping focus on her eyes, suddenly they were both falling for each other, “Your honestly kind of cute.”

“B-b-but I am only n-nineteen. You must b-be like 29…” she said a bit of disappointment in her voice.

“Actually I am only 21.” He said smiling.

Then suddenly he kisses her passionately. Oh my gosh Oh my gosh he’s kissing me! She thought blushing more than ever.

“I have to go..” he said pulling back and looking into her eyes. Then he went out of the house and went to his car can went away.

Days passed and he hadn’t come back for a what felt like a long long time to her. She wanted to see him again, she wanted to be with him. She knew he wanted to be with her to, as she thought that she sat on the couch. She turned on the tv and saw a news report about a man named Jackson, who had supposedly walked out of Auroras’ house and left with her car and left an old car in her driveway.

“And as he drove off..” the old women continued, “he had a child who is not Austin, Aurora’s child but Jake her best friends child.”

“How do you know that, that was her child?” the reporter asked the women

“Because I am Callie, Aurora's mother and I know who her best friends are. That’s how I know it was her best friends child instead of my grandchild.” Callie finished.

Back at home Aurora sat there in disbelief about what she just heard from the news. She got up and went to the prison to see Jackson since she was worried about him being there.

“Visiting hours are over miss please come back. Wait a minute your just a teenager. Here to see your father I would normally guess.” the officer opened the gate, “Go right ahead and say his name into the speaker and he should come to see you if he wants to and if he trusts you.”

“Thank you so much.” Aurora ran to the visiting room and did exactly what the officer said but she added “the girl you kissed…” to the end of it and Jackson came to the seat, sat down, and looked at her in a bit of a sad way.

“What?” he said bluntly and cold heartly, “You got them to catch me I bet your proud of that.”

“THAT WASN’T ME!” she said almost crying, “I would never do that to someone like you…. I fell in love with you… that’s why I sold my car and the old car to pay so you can get out of prison…” She looked down wiping her eyes so that she would stop crying then she stood up. “Your welcome by the way.. I thought you would let me explain first next time.” She turned and left the building leaving Jackson sitting there in disbelief. She looked back one last time before closing the door.

“I am sorry…” he said faintly as she walked out the door. He sat there in surprise about what he just heard and was trying to understand what happened as a guard walked into the room.

“Your free to go. A girl named Aurora who just visited you, yea she just payed for you to get out. Don’t go back to stealing stuff or it will be a life sentence in here. And you don’t want that trust me. People getting shanked or beaten everyday. Your lucky it hasn’t happened to you yet.” the guard said and uncuffed him, giving him his old clothes back and letting him back out into the world.

Aurora was walking home back to her nice cozy comfy couch with her heavy wool blanket and nice warm fire. She cuddle into a ball and relaxed while turning on Netflix. She washaway to be home and she was tired as crap by now. But right as she turned on her show there was a knock at the door.

“Aurora…” Jackson said a bit muffled by the door, “I’m.. sorry for accusing you… please let me in…”

This story was made by 1 sentance I made for school a long time ago. The very first sentance was that sentance, and I managed to turn it into a ful fleged story. Hope you enjoy, I like romance drama stories so that's what I was going for.

on Feb. 23 2021 at 3:01 pm
bearlover166 BRONZE, Altoona, Wisconsin

Wherever life plants you bloom with grace unknown
You're not his princess
You are your own queen
Nikita gill

please make a part two it was so good