the story of a champion | Teen Ink

the story of a champion

By wavyjy SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
wavyjy SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

He the star of the football team after years after years of losing the seahawks have a hope in their this season. I am the star the of the seahawks and got a lot of people depending on me this season. Also my last chance to win a high school state championship game.

The first game is away playing against  infallible cougars end of first quarter 7 to 14.    
   The star isaiah williams is playing with supple moves with one touchdown so far. Fourth quarter comes down 21 to 35 isaiah is on the run with the score now 28 to 35. He had loss the first game of the season. The second game comes and they lose 28 to 38.

The senior isaiah williams is determined to get a winning streak started. Isaiah had led the seahawks to a 8 game winning streak ending the regular season as 8-2. Also isaiah williams is on track to beat the season rushing yards record with 2156 rushing yards and 25 touchdowns. Second round Playoff game comes versus the eagles who is also 8-2. The seahawks won 48-8  to advance to the state championship game.

The seahawks been on fire with 9 straight winning streak led by running back isaiah williams. Now they face the cougars again in the championship the cougars is 10-0 and and not looking to lose the last game. Isaiah william had a rough first half with only one touchdown and 96 rushing yards. The score is 28 to 30 with cougars on top. Third quarters come and isaiah william had sprained his ankle. But came back late fourth quarter down by 6 points to win by a field goal 42 to 40 the seahawks is now champions.

Overall the seahawks had a rough last three years only winning 4 games until they got the star isaiah to play for them. They had other goals this football season and surprised everybody they play this season. Now isaiah had achieved his dream to win an state championship.