My Mental Breakdown

Frustration had consumed me; it was affecting my behavior, my attitude, and my mind. Anger was eating away at the little compassion I had stored in me. I was a monster. The disgust I had for myself was unbearable and I didn’t know what I was supposed to do to construct change.
I cried. I cried not because I wanted to, but because that’s all I could do at the moment. I felt like I was displacing the toxins that were burning my mind, like my tears were flushing away all that I failed to remove on my lonesome. Everything that was currently occurring was disturbing my internal peace in the most absurd ways; scratching at my eyes while I attempted to poetically rid of my pain, jabbing my gut as I tried to consume enough calories to compress the hurt.
This piece is about mental health. You could indulge in the precocious ways of a colorful plate, paying tribute to each layer of the food pyramid, but without a developed thought process and the acknowledgment of the importance of mental stability, you’re never going to be truthfully considered ‘healthy’.
I was aware that my predicament was becoming more serious and was quickly intensifying. I began to dig into some research papers and trusted sites that had thoughtfully addressed the issues of mental health. After only a few minutes I came across https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov where the author of Caffeine, mental health, and psychiatric disorders expressed the affects of caffeine in the context pertaining to whom the consumer themselves happened to be. I bring up this forum because I happen to be a frequent consumer of coffee and products with a substantial amount of caffeine.
The point here is that I tracked down a main contributor to my depression-like symptoms, and after a reasonable search party, I was able to find tips on how to  efficiently resolve my issues. You are one of the only individuals who can truly target the source of your mental pain. If you know your diet is poor, then you can almost certainly pin point the predominant element that is negatively injuring your mental stability.
A healthy body is composed of a robust physical structure and a reliable barrier of a mind. I was luckily able to catch my downfall and discover the potential potion to the well being of mind. I hope this short informative piece has the influence I intended it to have. If you are seeking help with your entry level mental struggles and depressions, I have compiled a reasonably extended list of websites dedicated to the health of your mind, body and soul. If your situation is one that is incredibly beyond your control, please seek a medical professional’s help. Contact your Dr., parents, guardians, or trusted individuals for more immediate assistance.