Summer Life | Teen Ink

Summer Life

In the morning of May 21, I wake up about 6:15, get dressed, then I go outside to see the sunlight. After I see the sun i walk back to my garden that’s been recently tilled and planted the day afterwards. I started with basic plants that many gardeners would have started out with like: watermelons, cantaloupes, corn, hot peppers, strawberries, cucumbers, and tomatoes. But enough of what it’s in my garden let’s start this story out with something unique or something that anyone would want to read. Alright this is how my day goes I wake up, get dressed, go outside and start my day right how I want it to. Once I make it to the backyard i jump up into a tree to see all over my yard and my neighbors yard. I climb up more and once I get to the point I can’t get any higher I stop then climb down a couple feet, then i jump out and start to run at another jump up and jump back down. I just practice at getting faster and more vigilant once and awhile.
After i walk back up to the front my friend is mainly down screaming at me for me to come down. And said  “HEY!, want to come down and do something,” he said. I mainly just go with it I mainly just jog, while he’s on his bike. It’s mainly a race but, once i we get there it’s just a lot of stuff like  building his chicken coop, jumping a ramp on his bike, after that i have some great ideas like making giant paper airplanes, building a small go-kart, but i think the best idea i came out with was sliding off a slip and slide down a hill and off a ramp into a pool. I set up the the pool and built the ramp my friend set up the slip and slide. I told him “Hey you got the water turned on yet I’m ready to go”. He went over turned the water on. Afterwards i poured a whole bottle of soap down the ramp and strapped on my goggles. “Hey get over here and video me, this is going to be amazing”. I jumped off down the slip and slide and ripped down the slide fast with all the soap. (Screaming ah) I hit the ramp fast, then flipped in the air, while i was in the i was thinking “this is awesome i must think of more ideas and put them into action”. Then suddenly i hit the water in the pool taking out half the water once I splashed down and hit the side if the pool. “If this was a blowup pool i would ripped a hole through it, but at least it’s a sturdier pool with the poles”, I was thinking to myself. Afterwards i finally made it out of the pool and back up the hill and told my friend “I got the camera and will record you on a separate video so we can see who went faster”. He went over there put on the goggles, i poured the rest of the soap on him from the bottle. I stepped back and turned the camera on. “The camera is rolling go down it” Now man Now”. He jumped down the ramp fast and a second later he hit the ramp. Once he made it into the air he did a couple front flips to show off, but once he hit the water in the pool he dived and hit the pool’s wall making a huge sound, that sent vibrations through the pool. After he got out and made it to the top of the hill I already had the camera off and saved both videos. “Hey was that amazing or what” I said. He said “ We must go again, but not right now I am hungry”. We leave and go get something to eat. Once we get to MC. Donald’s he gets a quarter pounder, while I get the new grand mac and a soda. We sit down and i show him the two videos. We watch me going down the ramp first. In the video of me you mostly hear me screaming yeah while i’m going down the ramp, but once i’m in the air and jumping out of the pool i’m screaming let’s do it again. In the video of him you can hear mostly screaming why did i do this, but once he made it into the pool he is screaming i wanna go again. “We must get people to see these videos of us, so we must post this on all social media we have, then we’ll get more attention and more people wondering why and what is the point in doing that”. I said.  We finished watching the two videos and we posted both of them on social media.
The next day Dalton came down and knocked on the door.”Hey come outside”, I get my shoes on and go outside, then checked my plants. Dalton was talking about his video and how many people have seen it and commented on the post. Then i checked on mine and saw hundreds or comments and likes, I said, “Look at how many people seen it and put down in the comment section”. But then i noticed how many negative comments are on it, “look at this some people think it’s animated and can’t be done, well let’s write on here if you want to see it in person go to this address(seventeenth street, clarksburg).” Later that day i was building on my tree stand making sure it can hold people up, then I saw a couple cars stop and screamed “Hey you that kid that went down that ramp and into the pool, where can we go to see that happen again,” I told them where it was and then they gave us a ride there. Once we were there I got my swimming trunks on. Then Dalton got his swimming trunks on. Afterwards I got my goggles on and stood in front of the slip and slide. I took a deep breath and poured soap on me, Dalton got the water on, then i jumped down quickly and went faster than yesterday. While i was going down i was thinking to myself, “if this goes worldwide Dalton and I will be known for this and will be broadcast on almost every television.” Then i hit the ramp and went flying into the air, “screaming who oh”. Then for a moment I had a great feeling this jump is going to make history and everyone will know me and Dalton. To Be Continued...
THE END 

My peice is about to three friends, but the third friend doesn't come till the end.