Why mommy? | Teen Ink

Why mommy?

August 22, 2015
By Summerrain GOLD, Coldwater, Michigan
Summerrain GOLD, Coldwater, Michigan
18 articles 8 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
you have to live life forwards, but you can only understand it backwards.


One day there was a young woman in her early 20's and she had a daughter. Anisha Marie, she named her. Everyday before work she would take anisha to school. And pick her up after. Well that night after putting her daughter to bed, she kissed her cheek and turned out the light. She then walked out to her livening room as a couple of her friends arrived. That night they all started to drink till they passed out. Waking to her alarm, with no memory she walks to anise's room to get her ready for school. But she had already gotten dressed and was ready to leave. That morning when anisha walked in her class room, her teacher told her to take off her jacket and place it in the cubby. As she removed her jacket she hung it up and took her seat. Her teacher was puzzled. She made a personal call to the principle. The teacher, ms. Riner, took anisha in the hall to talk to her and Mr. Renolds. Anisha dear, why are your arms all bruised? She just looked at them. They lifted up the back of her shirt to look for more and she had bruises of hands on her back. Anisha what happened? Asked Mr.. Reynolds. Mommy gets mad easy when she drinks that stuff in the bottle. I asked her if I could have some water and she hurt me. Anisha begins to cry. Soon the police arrive and take anisha home, only to find her mom cleaning up the mess from the night before. The police told her, ma'am you know it's a felon to abuse or neglect ur child? She begged them for another chance. They told her there would be a a person that will visit daily to make sure everything is well. Soon after they leave she grabes Anisha's arm and throws her in her room and locks her in. How could you tell on me? Your own mom. Don't you love me? She yelled. Yes mommy, while in a storming rage she bursts through the door anisha screaming and crying, she dragged her to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, please mommy don't hurt me, don't hurt me mommy, please don't kill me, noooo, she then takes the knife and slices he daughters throat open, blood Poor's onto the floor, she then places her body in the tub to let the blood drain out. She takes some isopropyl alcohol and a towel and cleans up the blood. She then places anisha's body in a garbage bag, and cleans the tub. She walks out the the river, and tosses her in, with the knife she used to kill her. She then walked back up to her house and went up to her room. She sat on her bed and begin to cry. What did I just do!!! Oh my god , someone please help me. That night as she turned out her lights to go to sleep, she heard something, whispering from her daughters room. " Why mommy? Why did you kill me? I thought you loved me mommy." The whispers sent chills threw her body. Then there was a crash. She ran to anisha's room. The Barbie's where knocked off her dresser and laying on the floor. And the window has a crack down it. She begins to worry and slames the door with fright. And locks the outside lock. The whispers continued, " mommy, help me, why would you hurt me mommy, I loved you, what did I do wrong mommy?". As the sun began to rise the noises have stopped. She then heard someone knocking on her door. Remember child protective services she freaked. She ran to her closet and opened a box, she then answered the door, they entered with and instant question of where is she? Where is anisha? She then pulls out her gun and shoots the women right between her eyes. Blood oozes out and bone fragments shatter. She then places the gun barrel in her mouth and pulls the trigger. And she falls to the floor as her bones and blood and brains slowly slide down her wall.
"Mommy we can be together again, I love you mommy"