Hopping for a better friendship | Teen Ink

Hopping for a better friendship

May 29, 2015
By Anonymous

In the olden days, where there was no humans, animals fought for tribal dominance. So the elders established a system to learn how to survive and right from wrong. Walls of tree hole lockers, tree-top-classroom, or underground study halls. Instructors dressed in dresses or suites. They called it boring-learny-place. We humans have something similar many people do not enjoy it. We call it... SKEEEWL. As the intelligent owl was waiting outside his small animal hunting class. He noticed that these females were arguing at their lockers. He recognized them as Fox, Dove and Para. (Short for Parakeet) They were arguing about something going on tonight and the only thing owl could think of was Bunny’s party. Fox was in a bad mood... again.
“OMG DID YOU GUYS GET INVITED TO THAT GIRLS BUNNY HOUSE TONIGHT! Fox stated in a sassy voice.
“Yea I’m so excited like totally so happy” She proposed in a white voice.
“Say your granddaddy got sick and is in the hospital.” She barked equally white girly.
“Oh my god noooo that’s like super mean.” Para agreed like a dits.
  “Why just because you can’t we go? Just because you didn’t get invited?
The fox didn’t reply and walked to class.
Later at the party Owl was wondering what happened and asked the girls about it. They were telling him that it wasn’t the first time. Apparently she is always annoyed with their succes.
They told him the whole story and he said that she doesn’t sound like a good friend and recommended that they shouldn’t be friends no more.
The next day at school the three girls approached fox.
“This should be good” owl thought in his head.
Bunny spoke first. “Why did you get mad when I didn’t invite you to my party?” She sounded very angry but trying to keep her cool.
Fox responded snappy”Because we were like close friends and you invited those two and not me!!”
“Were? what do you mean were we would be if you did not get mad at stupid stuff I mean for all that is holy I want to knock you into the elders house then have them banish you for intruding on the ruler's house.”
“No I mean were as in no longer friends on my turn if you weren’t so conceded then you would see that we had a great friendship that got ruined over your big ego.”
“Para hold my earrings this but to go down”
Bunny pulled fox by the tail and shoved to the wall. Fox then yanked bunny by the ears to a drinking hole and drowned her for a moment. Then the others tripped fox and dogged pile on her. All of a sudden the elders appeared and they spoke with deep voices hidden.
“YOU hAVE DISHONORED THE TEACHING OF THE WISE YOU ARE BANISHED TO THE JURASSIC KINGDOM!’ The two girls pleaded
“Not the Jurassic kingdom they would chew us up like leaves.” They were crying.
MORAL: Always be willing to help people who are in need you don’t know they might be the next president.


The author's comments:

It was really boring to wirte so dont jugde to hard