NATURE TREMBLES BUT HUMANISM STAYS PROVED !! | Teen Ink

NATURE TREMBLES BUT HUMANISM STAYS PROVED !!

May 21, 2015
By SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The fall seemed unending , everything rushed straight upside my head passing a strong force which took my body in the lapse of heterogeneous atmosphere. all i could see was a clean sky with beautiful figures made by white clouds straight above my head and a hollow dark ground with no existence of any color leaving blackish black exactly below m fall. my body felt as light as any  feather of a bird and floated high above in the air.
till my mind could analyse the fact that i was struck in a nightmare, suddenly everything started thawing and i could see a bright light making my eyes impairment reaching towards me with the speed of 5th dimension
                                    AND
now I could feel a very different warmness on my cheek not of that bright light or not of that unending fall but a warmness that one can only feel with the experience of hard slaps motioned by our  roommates. as soon as any light could enter my eyes and make any frames of image , an unknown face of creature dangled above my apparently sleeping eyes which made me jump open my eyes and gain consciousness , it was like I felt my heart beating not in the real place rather seemed to be somewhere in my mouth attempting get out.
finally I realized that the fail was not the reality  but labyrinth of unconsciousness art of our mind.

“ Gaurav ! you  are late ! see the time , wake up now. “ screamed one of my roommate.
with a sudden jerk I got up , stretched my entire body same like cats stretch after getting up, and then looked around , the entire room was buried under the lace of sunlight and a special freshness can be felt by us. my ears could embraced with beautiful chirping of early rising birds hovering around the hostel.

It was my 3rd year in this SLV school , hostel yet there were certain things which were still kept packed in the box of secrets getting layered by dust and dirt. my hostel was constructed within the campus of the school building and was a field apart from the main building, the building where everyday 1000’s of children got collected , enjoy their time with studies and myriad activities and go back. perhaps the field was not very big same like as a stadium or the doon school but had the go round of 100 meters consisting colorful jr. kids swings and a concrete basketball court with 3 seating floors for spectators on the left side.
Before this school , I studied in a school which somewhat was not academically better but was big sized than this , no matter i had studied there since my starting of childhood by only what I loved was its field due to my everlasting craziness and love for soccer. so probably what all I MISSED was its field and for all i always curse this school is for its small sized field.

I don't know why but this morning seemed more enthusiastic and energetic than usual. there was something special about today's morning . The atmosphere was wrapped within the cold handed claws of zephyr . Since last night the air was blowing at very high speed taking the dust in its hand and forming infinite figures in the atmosphere. The weather was  very convincing and compelling us to feel the pleasure of its soft swift over us , even the was silent but even its silence could explain its strange happiness.
I was already running behind my schedule,
I ran for my bath and within the pass of 20 min , all of my friends could see me ready for the school wearing pre decided school uniform. my shirt was shining as if I had  already white washed it for several time and the gray pant was flawlessly dancing over my leg due to the hand of wind over it.
after doing the breakfast which didn't take more than 10 min because we had only sujji ka halwa and masale dar chana , we lined up for the roll call that only starts once all of the borders of class 11 completes their breakfast.
“everyone join your hands and close eyes ! “ commanded our warden
“ dear lord
  the day which is
  about to beg…..”

Prayer is a thing which does not comes under the category of work or formality rather it's a medium through which we humans try to connect our soul with god , but unfortunately children here don't take prayer seriously for almost most of them don't even give attention to the prayer, rather just imitate the words and complete their formality to say grace . sometimes I feel very ridiculous to watching children doing like this but it is my fate that I cannot make them feel guilty for what they perform because somewhere I am left with fear that I am alone for what i want to do and on the other side there are lot of people so it is better to walk on with what it being done for many years .

As our hostel was only a field apart from the school so it didn't take us lot of time to reach our school , probably distance of our school from hostel was one of the very point on which day scholars felt jealousy towards us  , because with distance lot of problems were faced by them but we were absolutely free from them . let it be rainy season ,   winter season or any other season we were always fine and comfortable with it. In no time we reached our school and soon were chatting with our friends till our period did not start . the time before the 1st period was very valuable for us because this was the time when we used to chat and meet to those friends which were not a part of my own section. It is a policy of our Indian education system that after choosing our respective streams that occurs in class 11 , students are again reshuffled and deposited in different sections according to choice of streams. As my friends had different choices to study , so i was left alone in my new section with new children. perhaps before assembly time and recess was the only  time for which I eagerly waited everyday.

we started with our class , our first teacher was our political science teacher who was a pale guy with elongated hairs furling from head to lower portion of his face and had numerous freckles over the forehead. As always  he was well dressed with a blue check shirt having a unique collar with a bell bottom pant showing a sharp crease and which was  slightly above his tummy hole , which seemed to tell that the pant can slip any time for which he wears too high.
we were deep engrossed in his teachings , or I should say engrossed in the way he was teaching because what personally I have observed from several experiences of teachers that it's not only subjects which compels us to study them but the boat of interest balances both on the paddle of teacher and subject. He was an interesting man not because he used to tell some interesting facts but because he had an very extraordinary way of teaching. Specialty of his class was muffled and known by each and every student of that school . The subject which he taught was a subject which had a very low probability of enticing children but he was a man who had the power of stroking students in the net of his teachings.
We could easily imagine the state of the constituent assembly debaters as were studying the making of constitution.  everything of parliament was revolving around our mind and  apparently we had dived into our past. Really his teachings worked for us , we were efficiently able to memorize what he teaches.
The same time when mannequin characters of our past society was carved by our mind , suddenly I observed water in a glass was shaking and making some circular figures on its surface . for some time i couldn't analyse the happening that was taking place , all that I was able to hear was the shouting and yelling of teachers which said “ RUN EVERYONE RUN !! “ everything seemed weird to my consciousness , i could feel the trembles  by the floor beneath my foot but was unable to take action . Actually i was struck in a chronic shock of dilemma that how could earthquake dash into our city .
A sudden shake of my shoulder by one of my friend brought me back to consciousness and helped to evacuate the building as fast as we could and next thing that i could remember was sitting in the field frying our hairs and head by straight sunlight coming from sky. The atmosphere had again turned into its evil state where heat and humidity was cursing as at its best , every person sitting in that field had already submerged in the bath of sweat and was trying to wash it out continuously.
suddenly something astonished , something which didn't allow my eyes to close ,rather see the coming figures with amazement and shame for myself. A medium height girl wearing wet clothes with sweat was running out of the building and was trying her level best to get herself safe , here I was not amazed with her beauty or the hard work to get out of the building but somewhere in my heart I felt proud to be her friend but also my soul bowed in front of her  to what she had proved today . She didn't come alone from the building but came with two little girls holding which were leaning towards her body and was buried inside her breast. Getting a clear vision on both the girls a quick response came to my mind telling that these were those two girls which were physically handicapped but was studying in our school. They were those who were ostracized during this emergency , who were left alone in the darkness of the school , were left to die in the hands of the building . But I could see that each and every child , teacher or staff who were present there were watching that situation with wry , as they were both ashamed of themselves and proud of her. There was a very different breeze of feelings blowing around the field , everyone's eyes were wet on seeing her selflessness and  contribution towards humanism….

Then I got to know why the air that day was so refreshing and convincing , why that day seemed more beautiful and blessed than usual , perhaps because god had already decided that may this day be remembered by him forever and may this make him realize the reality of humanism

And still whenever I see a child helping or doing something for other human I instantly get remembered of that girl. That small work of the girl didn't only dipped us in shame but also taught us numerous lessons for life