Stolen Goods | Teen Ink

Stolen Goods

March 31, 2015
By AngelicPhoenix GOLD, Tea, South Dakota
AngelicPhoenix GOLD, Tea, South Dakota
13 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote is I am protective and defensive of my wolf pack


I got a call from my sister Anita Ride she had some trouble I think she needed a ride it's in her name "What would you like?" I asked Anita. "I have some things stolen at my house would you come and check it out?" "I get assigned my jobs Anita." I could hear the disappointment in her voice before she hung up on me. I later got a call from my assigner "You need to head over Anita Rides house I got intell from Jack Ride that some of his things are missing but there isn't evidence that he can find I need you to find that evidence are you willing to do it?" I told her yes I would and that "Anita Ride to get there." get it Anita Ride "I need a ride ha." "No puns or jokes of any kind call Justin Time if you need to." I started heading towards her house she was surprised that I was there. "You came!" She showed me inside the house it was huge and I mean huge bigger than a mansion I was amazed "I need to call Justin for help." I took out my phone and called him "Yes Jennifer or Miss Winters whatever you want me to call you." "Jennifer is fine but I need to come to this location that I've texted you." "Got it Jennifer." he got her Just in time "Hey you arrived Just in time." Anita laughed at that "I need a ride after this just saying." he rolled his eyes "So where were things stolen?" "All over the place and the last person in this house was Oliver Stuff." I whispered to Justin "He might of stolen "Oliver Stuff"." he raised his eyebrows "What?" I asked "You know what." I walked away from him and walked to the first scene "Ah ha looked like he's a messy one Justin look at the other scenes if I'm already there just move onto another room and it has yellow tape that means I was there you're going to cover yours with blue Anita don't take the tape off until we have seen all the evidence." I said "Jennifer I just wanted to say this there are only about possibly 8 or 9 places possibly 6 or 7 maybe even less this is a big house." I didn't comment I just went right to work I found a cigarette butt on the stairs "Anita was Oliver smoking yesterday and if not does he smoke?" I asked her "Not in here I'm allergic to smoke I wouldn't allow it but yes he does smoke." "When you got home was there a smokey smell?" "Why yes but it shouldn't tie him to the scene he was somewhere else." I marked the crime scene and put the cigarette butt into a plastic bag. "Next room!" I yelled excitedly "Ok we have my room next." I was astounded by what she had said "To your room!" I yelled. When we arrived to her room it was crawling with Evidence I actually found some bugs in her room "Lady bugs?" I questioned "Yeah Oliver Loved lady bugs." I took a glace around the room and found pry marks on a closet "Why would he go into a closet?" when she told me it wasn't a closet it was a secret safe I was like "Smart move I need one of those." but I didn't have enough room in my house I live in PAA that stands for Police Academy Association it's not a school just for your information. After I marked that room I moved onto the next, what do ya know it was the kitchen I found fingerprints on the Window sill, footprints heading out of the room, and 'gasp' an empty soda can he doesn't know how to clean. After bagging those pieces of evidence I headed to the bathroom mostly because I had to go. I found a torn piece of cloth on towel holder "Looks like he was fighting a towel holder and it won." I knew that was unbelievable but I had to add a little bit of humor "I don't get it." "Or he ran out when he heard you and ended up getting a piece of cloth torn from it." I said scientifically they always need a true enough realistic answer boring. After I left that room I headed down to the game room it had footprints and a lousy co-worker playing games "Your Just in time to get yelled at Justin!" "Whoa Jennifer I didn't see you there place is clear." "Of you playing?" I asked "Yeah." he said disappointed I didn't care I wanted this done. "Jennifer after your done searching I need a ride to the market Jack took the car to work and won't be back for some time I think." "That can't work unless you ride in the back Justin was taking me back to PAA." "Oh ok." we headed into the living room because we were done with the game room. It was loaded with knick knacks, couches, TVs, and of course Evidence "The whole house is a crime scene just like you said." "Actually this is the last room." I walked around and found an odor in the floor it smelled of Root Beer just like that empty can in the kitchen. Oliver arrived on the scene I checked his apparell and made sure that he wasn't wearing evidence and he was and so was Justin, and Anita. "I know who the culprit is!" I yelled "Who?" Anita asked. "It was....."


The author's comments:

Guess who was the culprit is it's either Oliver Stuff, Justin Time, or Anita Ride. who was it? By the way shortly I'll be having another who done it with a murder same people except for Oliver Stuff theres going to be another in their footsteps it may or my not contain the person who stole the goods in the house it's not who you would suspect so don't jump to conclusions re read it if you have to, to make up you mind.