Can I Get You Back? | Teen Ink

Can I Get You Back?

By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

Mariah’s had issues knowing what she was going to do the rest of her life. She already screwed up her life since she used to pop pills. She’s being called a hoe at school when she didn’t do anything a hoe would do.
She had a number of boyfriends. Her last two boyfriends didn’t want to talk to her anymore. At first a couple few days after they broke up she cried about every single one of them. The only bad thing that she did date her bestfriend’s ex, the weird thing is her bestfriend and ex are back together.

Mariah’s second favorite boyfriend was someone that she always used to turn to when she was having problems. She tries to have him know what’s going on with her so that if something got her angry he would know what’s going on. When she would have a messed up dream she told him always. Her special friend’s name was Jack Ass.

Jack and Mariah broke up because Mariah was listening to what others were telling her about him. They kept saying he has big fish lips and telling her to brake up with him. When she actually did brake up with him they kept asking why did she brake up with him.

The day they broke up Mariah didn’t care about Jack. Days later she was thinking why the hell she did it. She told him so many lies, one of them was that her mom didn’t want them to be together anymore.

She did ask him if he would take her back. He had said no because he doesn’t want to brake up for no reason again. That got Mariah highly upset, she cried about it.

After that she gave up trying to get him back. Since she gave up she started trying to get with a junior. That junior did want her, but she wasn’t exactly what he wanted. She stopped trying to get with him because she got a boyfriend, which who she despises now.

With her new boyfriend he treated her pretty well. The thing that made her despise him was he lied to her more than she did him. He lied by saying that he wasn’t going to hurt her, he would always be there for her, and he would treat her like a queen. She lied about everything, she never cared about him. All she was doing was playing him. He ended up braking up with her because he said she kept calling her stupid and she wasn’t fun anymore.

All because of that she wasn’t going to try to go with freshmen and sophomores. The reason is they mess around too much, she wants someone that’s serious. Juniors fit perfectly for what Mariah needs. She doesn’t want seniors because they are too old for her. She’ll change the type of guys every time she gets older.

Mariah is now going after this light-skinned junior, Jesse Greene. Mariah greatly believes that Jesse is the best guy at school, but he looks a little like a moose. Mariah had promised to kiss her ex’s friend. She wants to but then she doesn’t want to. The main reason she wants to do it is he’s a junior. She doesn’t want to since it’s not going to do anything for her, it’s not going to help her in any way.