She was the one | Teen Ink

She was the one

By yesnia suazo BRONZE, Bronx Ny, New York
yesnia suazo BRONZE, Bronx Ny, New York

Once there was a girl name Ashley and she had a best friend her name was Jasmine. Ashley thought she could trust her with everything. Ashley told her everything even when she killed a boy. Ashley exclaimed, “Can I tell you something.”

Jasmine said “you could tell me anything you are my best friend u could trust me”
“Promise me you won’t tell nobody.”
“I promise.”
“I was going home and you remember Joshua that was missing.”
“yes.”
“He was never missing I KILLED him.”
Jasmine said, “OMG why.”
Ashley continued,“because he was trying to rape me i was going home and he was in the woods, he saw me then and he called me i went because i liked him, then he started kissing me, then he started doing too much and started taking off my clothes.
what are you doing.”
He didn't want to tell me, i started screaming for help. I reached for a rock and hit him in the back of his head then he died.

The next day Jasmine started telling everybody. When Ashley was coming into class everybody stared at her and start whispering and said, “That was her”. When it was time for lunch Jasmine was standing on the desk and exclaimed “ You see this girl Ashley right here she killed Joshua he was never missing.”
Everybody said, “OMG” The whole school didn’t want to touch her or talk to her.

The next day Ashley wanted to get revenge against  Jasmine. Ashley started poisoning all her food . She acted like she still wanted to be friends with Jasmine, So she made a cake and gave it to Jasmine and confessed, “I still want to be friends with you.”
“After all i did to you?”
Ashley continued, “Yes I don’t care.”
Jasmine then continue, “Okay I’ll be your friend.” Ashley then gave her the cake. Jasmine ate it and she started getting sick she started throwing up.
Then she looked at Ashley and said, “what you did you put in the cake.”
Ashley with a smile on her face said, “I put nothing in the cake you are my best friend.” That day Jasmine went home, and she went to bed. The next morning Jasmine’s mom tried to wake her up. She never did.