Jacob | Teen Ink

Jacob

By Teacup BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin
Teacup BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin

When words fail, Music speaks.

This book is about when a soon to be wife and husband get a surprised by Jacobs mother in law drop by when Enya looses her head at her weatlhy soon to be husband. Will that be her last words? Read to find out!

Chapter 1: Surprise

The doorbell rings loudly along with the birds song of dawn.
“Who would be here this early in the morning?” I said Rubbing my eyes. Slowly my feet hit the ground chills running up my spin from the shock of the ice cold floor.
“You should probably put on some pants if you are going too open the door” Jake said into the pillow.
I look down at my long bare legs and spandex. Oh, yeah that may be a probelm. I throw on some sweat pants and run down the spiral stars. The doorbell rang again. Well, this obviously is not the mailman. I swing the door open fixing my hair and I see the devil herself looking straight at me.
“Oh, wow, youre still in your pajamas. I will make breakfast for Jacob. ” Susan says snidely handing me her heavy brown leather suitcase.

I felt his warm rough hands stroking my arms I slowly turn over onto my side. I stretched my arms out too feel the coarseness of my newly wedded husbands stubbled jaw. Looking into his eyes piercing through my soul making me feel warm inside. His perfectly chiseled face and thick black hair and his long body stretching throughout the bed.
“Good Morning Beautiful” He said pushing my thin light brown hair out of my face.
“Good morning handsome. ” I said smiling looking into his piercing blue eyes that contrasted from his messy black hair. He smiles his pearly white smile at me and kisses my forehead. I slowly crawl out of bed stretching making my back into an arc.
“Leaving so soon?” Jacob asked me grabbing my waist from behind pressing his warm body against my back.
“I have a job interview to be at today. I wish I could stay in bed with you though” I said grinning at him and his tan toned chest. Departing from the bed I slide open the white closet door taking a look at my diverse clothing choice over the years. I can't wear most of them because they are too short on me. I throw on a black dress with some black tights and put on my wedges and run out the door.
I grab my bike and start biking down the street. I love this time of year it is so beautiful. The flowers are blooming leaving the bees busy pollinating the flowers and making the outside smell wonderful and look beautiful. I lock my bike too a tree making my back of my hand wet from wiping off the sweat I grab a wipe from my purse and clean my face and hands. Looking at the LINDNO EMPIRE building made out of glass reflecting the perfect sea blue sky. I grab the handle and open the door with knots in my stomach.
A women with pointy red glasses looks over her glasses at me “Name?” she asked
This outfit seemed like a good idea at first but not so much as I tugg at the bottom of my dress “Enya” I said. She really needs a touch up on her roots. Who dyes there hair gray when they have blonde hair? Does she want too look older? Weird.
“Ah, Yes. I see you have fan interview. You are late. Go on in.” She said pursing her lips flipping her hair behind her shoulder.
Walking into the room with Linda Novanoe herself I sit myself afront of her fiddling with my soft dress.
“Why were you late?” she asked rising her eyebrow and sitting down her papers.
“I was biking here and I didn't relize I was this late.”
“I don't like tardiness”
“I understand. I shouldnt have done that”
“I will give you a shot for this inteview just because you are getting married too Jacob Linaici” She said sighing standing up closing the door with her heels clicking in the distance.
“Wait. That is the only reason you are doing this? Did he call in for a favor? I am sorry but, I have to politely decline this interview.” I said
She just stares at me. grabbing my bag taking off my wedges and walking out of there as fast as I could. I don't need no favors from him. I start to bike home hopefully getting there before he leave. I throw my bike in the garage storming into the house him raising an eyebrow.
“How was the interview?” he said taking a sip from his water
“As if you didn't know? You got it rigged so I would get the job. You know how I want too make it on my own. I do not want your help. Your support yes. But not u cheating my way though this.
“Oh, you should never talk to your husband that way. Here honey go too the grocey store I am making dinner me and her will have a talk.” said satin herself. It was his mother. I spin around too see her nicely applied makeup and hair up in a neatly done bun.
“Mom, don't talk too her like that. We are equals” he said kissingmy forehead
“Just go get the groceys me and her are gonna bond.”
“Alright mom” he said grabbing the piece of paper giving me a wink. He thinks this will make us bond he got me messed up.
“Susane I am not in the mood for this.” I said grabbing the clothing basket heading downstairs.
“I know. I just wanted to have some alone time before you guys get married. I mean we will be family soon wont we” she said
“Sadly I will be. Doesn't mean we have too like each other” I sneered putting the whites in the washer.
CLANK my face hits the rough cold concrete floor. Her polished shoes front of me. “white trash like you won't come into this family. I am gonna get rid of you like my less husband cheeky. My boy deserves the best” I can feel my head pounding and cold slimy liquid smearing on my ear. I try to get up but a pressure is holding me down. “WHy are you doing this. Stop. PLease” I beg feeling warm salty tears run down my face. “I gave you enough time to leave him but, you ‘love’ him. Well so does so many other girls.” She said pulling my hair back and stabbing my arm. I let out a scream “Stop IT STOP IT” My body weakened trembling as I hit her and get up. I run up the stairs as she grabs me by the legs dragging me down my head hitting the stairs leavinga tooth behind. “JACOB JACOB HELP ME PLEASE”.
“SHUT UP YOU WHORE” She said sneering at me and stabs me in the lungs. Grasping for air like a fish out of water. Everything goes black with me covered in blood.

Inspired by not getting walong with boyfriends moms before because they dont think I am good enough. 

Preferences

Preferences

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift

English

alt
alt

Preferences