The Sun Lives | Teen Ink

The Sun Lives

By Artwriter14 SILVER, Westminister, Colorado
Artwriter14 SILVER, Westminister, Colorado
5 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Seeing is believing." {Polar Express}

Tonight the Sun will rest his head on the horizon. While displaying simple yet elegant paint strokes. Tonight he will chose purples and pinks. Oranges with clas with reds deep and powerful. Possessing a power that draws eyes to a simple sunset.. pink is  lacy and smooth, flowing through  all the colors, making friends. Laughing dancing init bubbly was. Purples sing a lovely song enhancing the view of the sunset. Orange Bleeds. Bleeds a promise, tomorrow will come and i’ll meet you once again. And red gathers colors round soothing them with her beauty and smooth flow of her words spoken in the last hours of the sun. A bright goodbye , no rather we’ll meet again. As the sky turns a navy blues.With Streaks of the glimpses of purples too stubborn to leave and the goddess ofthe night gathers her children. Mother moon stretches out into the darkness and finds her childrens. Stars as we would call them. She sets each one into brilliant light like a dragonfly suddenly awoken. As she dances and sings to her children clouds gather for mother to talk alone to her babies. and then when clouds whiff by on Mr. winds breath, the bright children shine ever brighter. The warm bright color of the sun himself, shows just over the peak in which he sleeps. The children flicker and dim as they grow weary of their laugh and play. Mother moon tucks them into  the dark which is hidden far. As she stays to watch the elegance of day, for the  bright of the morning brings her great joy. When she is not in the sky, she's safe with her little star babies. Mother moon takes some distant addicted to the light the sun exhales. Oh what beauty it is is all moon can say, for she’s stunned of the morning. First the peaks light and reflect in bright purples. Purple loves to play laughing intend teasing at the dark and then slowly fades away. When the bright yellow incomes and arises from slumber, the orange follows his brother. orange swirls with yellow. Yellow holds close as the brothers dance. All eyes on them as they most beautiful of all. The pink cautiously enters wearing her longest lace dress. Red joinsin the dance grabbing pinks hands  and twirls and twists her. In the end the ball of the sunrise end first red, then, pink and yellow dances with red until they take rest in the dark of the night.

Nature, it lives and breathes. It's beautiful. That's what my story is about, how the sky lives, sleeps, and breathes. Meant to make you feel better because, nature's beautiful. Oh wait your nature to! :)