Funnel Cakes. | Teen Ink

Funnel Cakes.

July 21, 2014
By TalyaGelfand DIAMOND, Bronx, New York
TalyaGelfand DIAMOND, Bronx, New York
58 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Something that comes easy, won't last. Something that lasts, won't come easy.


They say relationships are like roller coasters. They're scary and fun, they have their ups and downs, and once the ride ends, you move onto the next coaster and do it all over again. And I guess they're right. But love is not just one roller coaster; it's a whole amusement park. You spend hours obsessing over getting into the park, and even spend a large amount of time waiting on line to get on one ride. When you finally get on the ride, it's like how they tell you. It's scary and fun, it has it's ups and downs. Once the ride ends, you either leave dizzy and sick, or highly satisfied ?and sometimes even going back for more. You keep going on these rides, and waiting, and spending so much time in need of another coaster.
Eventually you'll find yourself standing around and trying to find something new. Though you feel sick and tired, you can't find the strength to leave because you want to experience the whole park. Once you are walking out of the park you look back and sometimes find yourself thinking, "I can't believe I actually rode that one." And at the end of it all you find yourself sore and tired, with a stomach full of funnel cake and stuffed animals that'll go to waste.