Unloved by Hurt | Teen Ink

Unloved by Hurt

there was once was a boy named Chris he had a brother named Brain and a father named Mark. His mother had died when he was a baby , he never got to know his mother . His brother got to know her for 9 years. When Chris was little he was close to Brain they would wrestle talk laugh and sleep together. But we Brain went to high school he change never having time or the happiness . Brian was ill when he was 11 he started to have a lot of spasms he went for help but it did not work . He was limited to doing certain things. As Chris got older he needed things like a new bed because he was sleeping in his brothers old room . The mattress its was 21 years old , his father was thinking he might have even said yes . Brian heard and put his two cent in and made their father say no . When ever Brian starts something with Chris always gets blame he is just tried of it . Brian is running his life , one day Brian let Chris watch tv on his phone so he could watch tv on the flat screen and so he would go away. Brian had the tv very loud so Chris but on the subtitles so he could finish the movie. The next day Brian so the subtitles and got mad he asked how get them out so Chris was about to when Brian yelled at him so Chris snapped Brian hadn't given him a chance Brian keep saying get get don't come back so Chris said i was you would die i hate i hate you i don't give a dame about you . Chris locked himself in the room very mad . His father was going out to see an old friend while he was gone Chris came out and went to his fathers room and watch tv there. His father came home he came up and he went on his ipad and got on the phone and called his friend and then he was on an online dating website . Chris has be trying to get him on one so he was having trouble so he explained to his friend. Chris wanted to help and so he took the phone and tried to explain what was wrong he said a few words and he got yelled at by the person he knew that person it was Jean . Chris gave back the phone and went to his room and was upset once he was upset so he locked himself in his room and locked the door.