And with that...

And with that, she vowed she would leave me forever.
“But...but why are you doing this to me?” I asked.
“Can’t you just leave me alone?”
“Elana please come back!”
“F*** you! George, you hurt me really badly. How could you ask me to come back to you? It’s bad enough already that you’re the reason my whole family’s disowned me… now you cheat on me with some other skank!? Just leave me alone!” Kneeling on the ground, I began to grow desperate.
“Lets get married Elena,” I said without thinking. Man, do I wish I had never uttered those words.
“No way in hell would I marry you, George Lebowski. Oh, except, maybe when it freezes over.”
“Please!” I begged.
“Quit shouting for a lost cause and just go asshole.” Right then, looking in her angry, frightened, forever broken eyes, I knew I had lost the battle. So now there was only one choice left. Taking a knife from the kitchen table, I held it up against my throat.
“Understand, my dear, that I meant it when I said I couldn’t live without you.” Very slowly at first I drew the blade across my throat, but then I ended it as quickly as possible.
“Why?!” She screamed, tears running down her face as she rushed over to me. “Xenia I’m going to kill you- you whore,” she cried into my arms. “Years… we had years to try to make things right…” she said, continuing to cradle my body. Zero things where ever said between the two of us again.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:56 am:
I really liked this! Keep up the great work ;) I especially like the names you used, Xenia was awesome. This was a very emotionaly piece considering its length restrictions :) I hope you continue to write like this! CX

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6 at 12:29 am:
Yeah it was hard not to make such a short story excalate so quickly... so I decided not to try not to. I'm glad you liked it

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22 at 4:29 pm:
I liked it! :) It escilated very quickly in those 26 coresponding sentences. Awesome!